“Authentic Mexican food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Boy this is a gem! Great local Resturant. Food and pricing are outstanding. No table service you go up and order, and if they can they will bring it to you. No beer, which would be an added plus. Salsa bar with great choices and tasty salsas, the real deal!

Reviewed 18 November 2015

My son Ben & I went to get take-out Burrito’s and Taco’s while Nancy & Cindy passed out Halloween candy. Nancy, Cindy, & Ben had very good Burrito’s; however, I think I hit the jackpot. I ordered three small tacos, Lengua (beef tongue), carnitas (pork), and bone marrow. While I’ve had tongue and pork tacos before, the crisp bone marrow taco was a first for me, and it was outstanding. This was a nice little place, with very friendly servers.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

The seating area looks like a small, old fast-food restaurant.. but the kitchen makes absolute magic. My wife and I visited for lunch and enjoyed our food- I had a torta, my wife had tacos, and we each had the purple hibiscus-flower drink. Muy sabroso!

Reviewed 20 September 2015

I was extremely shocked how delicious this food was. Maybe I judged the interior and exterior first. It looks like a taco bell. Food was authentic Mexican and was very good. We all enjoyed. A local recommended it, and we were so glad we tried it out. I would recommend and will be back next visit to Shoreline.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

The food tastes decent and the restaurant is clean. More like fast food but a nice place for a quick lunch