See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2017

So my friend booked this hotel for our group's last nights stay after our Alaskan cruise because it was close to the airport and I guess it was cheap for a Friday night.....

Let's just say I looked at reviews on Yelp and they were way too positive (enter sarcasm here).... this place is a SHEET WHOLE!!

Where do I start!!!

1. $25 Dollars to check in early!

2. Should have received two beds in the room but whatever... Instead received a bed and a pull out couch/bed. I checked the room for blankets and pillows for the pull out. Not to be found.

Front desk said everything should be in top drawer in the dresser. NOTHING! Front desk said they will have someone bring the stuff up. An hour later I confirmed that they were still bring the stuff. Yep they were...

Fast forward about 12 hrs after getting back from sightseeing. STILL NO BLANKETS OR PILLOWS! So I go to the front desk. He said he was busy and that he was the only one there. An hour later NOTHING. It's now 1AM. So I call EXPEDIA who my friend booked the room through. They called the front desk, mind you I had the EXPEDIA rep on the phone until the stuff shows up), 20 minutes later the blankets and pillows show up.

I didn't use them because for all I know the front desk just wanted to get the EXPEDIA guy off the phone too.They probably just grabbed dirty stuff and brought them up to me to appease EXPEDIA. Can't say they were dirty but I can only assume that if they didn't have them clean earlier and he didn't have time at midnight that they were probably dirty. (Based this on the way the whole place was maintained).

I put one blanket over the couch and slept in my jeans and tee shirt!

3. Maintenance in room was non existent. There was no cover for the electrical outlet. I'm sure that's not code. The shower head was barely in the wall. Among other stuff. See my pics in my Yelp review.

4. The driver who took us to the airport was the only reason this place gets a star. He was friendly.

5. No Elevators to go to 2nd floor!

6. Free breakfast.... No thanks based on what I saw and quality of rooms and staff.

Like other reviews have said. STAY AWAY!

You can see my photos on Yelp!

Room Tip: The ONLY good thing about this hotel is leaving it!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mike F
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We, three ladies of age 67, 70 and above 80 booked this hotel because it has rooms with 3 beds. When we arrived we found this hotel does not have elevator. I asked girl on the front desk if she can give us a room on the first floor because it is very hard for us to take luggage upstairs. She told there is no room on first floor and she does not have anybody to help us because here is short staff today. She was very rude and she told if we can take our luggage on the upper floor we can go to another hotel. She give us number in the upper building on the second floor but explained if we do not want to use stairs we can go up to the hill and enter second floor from the back door/ We did so. When we tired from walking up to the hill come to our room we found out it is occupied by women and children. The women explained us she is going to stay two more nights. She called on the front desk and was told we have to go back to get another room. I took the phone and explained I'm not going to walk back and force. After this? the lady from front desk come to us and brought another key from the room across hallway. Unfortunately this room was occupied also. Finally she found a room for us on the FIRST FLOOR (you remember it was no available room on the first floor). the lady from the room helped us to take our luggage downstairs. The that we got was for at least three people however it was one cup? one glass and one vine glass. The sheets on the sofa were dirty with some hairs. I called on the front desk asking to give us additional items and change sheets. Answer was 'No. Stay as is or move to another hotel.' I asked about manager and received an answer she is the manager. I traveled around the World and this is my first experience of so rude service. it was too late for us to move somewhere else and we stayed in this hotel for two nights but it was no pleasurable. Everything in the room was so messed up: some wires hung from the hole in the wall, phone did not work, no extra towels, dust, to touch something was disgusting. I do not suggest anybody to stay in this hotel. It is horrible.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jane R
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Oh, where to begin? The main issue with this place seems to be their lack of organization and communication amongst employees. My group of 16 reserved rooms here several months in advance. One couple called to confirm their reservation about a month before our stay and it had been lost. My parents, knowing there was no elevator, requested a room on the first floor. My mother called to confirm this and was assured she would be on the first floor. Upon check in it was found that request never existed in their records. The young lady working the front desk was able to fix the issue though. The shuttle service to and from the airport was quick but the cruise terminal was a different story. They were completely unprepared for our large party in addition to other travelers. Again, reservations were made several months in advance so it wasn't as if they didn't know.

The breakfast at the hotel was lacking and almost laughable. Hard boiled eggs, cold cereal from old and nasty looking dispensers, yogurt, packaged pastries.

The hotel itself could be nice if they fixed what appears to be minor issues like plumbing (lack of water pressure, shower knobs that stick, jiggle the toilet handle when you flush), stains on carpet, lines on TV screen, replacing batteries in the TV remote, etc.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LaurenBTx
Reviewed 26 July 2017

In addition to being a very shabby property, their ad is misleading as to parking. For nights other than the night you are staying there is a charge for additional parking days. On their shuttle vans parking charge is $8--NOT TRUE. I was charged $9. AND, when we returned and called for the shuttle they did not answer. The call from the airport call line at the shuttle station was not answered. NOR did I get an answer when I looked up and called their land line.
I advise that No One book at this hotel.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nobi M
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Sutton Suites three different times during a week of travel to Seattle. My first night was less than great. I came in late, got a room the previous visitor must have smoked in, left before breakfast (limited selections) the next morning. I told my travel companions that were joining me for the other two nights that they may be unhappy with my choice of places to stay.

But I put a call into the hotel and explained the situation and asked for a non-smoking room and they really treated my guests and me very well. I picked the place for its convenience to the rental car facility and airport. They have several shuttle buses, too. If you have a car, there are many dining places close by and a beautiful park is just a couple of miles south on International Blvd. We were treated to live music the night we visited the park.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business