1,978 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2018

3 bed bugs found in room 317 on April 3, 2018. Hotel manager refused to give me her name for this review but see her photograph attached. She tried to grab the bag of bugs from me but I said I wanted to hang on to them for evidence. She then asked me to check out and leave the property. She did say I would get a refund but claimed she couldn't give me a receipt because I had booked on GetARoom.com. As of April 5, 2018, GetARoom.com says they have not been advised to give me a refund. Naturally they asked me the name of the hotel representative who said I would receive a refund but of course she had refused to give it to me. Hopefully it will get resolved tomorrow.

Room Tip: Avoid room 317 which had bed bugs April 2018
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank Michael O
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The Seatac Ramada is conveniently located within minuets of the Seatac Aiport. Easy access to the I-5 corridor and the south center mall for tons of shopping. Their restraunt has a great menu and great food without having to leave the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

On our way back from Ireland we had a forced layover in Seattle. Chose this hotel for accessibility and price. It isn’t anything special but was clean and convenient. Would stay again. Didn’t use the pool but it has one. Close to corner store for needed snacks.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great place to stay when flying the next morning. Restaurant had great food. Our morning airport shuttle was timely and efficient. We will book again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple