Sleep Inn SeaTac Airport(SeaTac)(Great Value!)
USD 138
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 211
USD 169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 190/night.

Book now, pay at stay
USD 206
USD 190
Hilton.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 192
USD 221
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 257/night.

USD 217
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 214
USD 198
USD 181
USD 223
USD 193
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleangas stationfree wifilight railbudget hotelfront desk staffrental carsea tacan older hotelcoffee makercomplimentary shuttlestayed one nightseattle airportthe shuttle driverflightdennysmicrowave
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here on our way TO our cruise.....and enjoyed the hospitality so much that we chose to stay here on our way home also. The people at the front desk were genuinely friendly and helpful. Efficient and accomodating. The room was clean and comfortable. We slept very good in the beds and it had a bath tub which I enjoy. There was no pool or jacuzzi but that was ok ..you didnt have to pay as much as other hotels so it was worth it. No free breakfast but there was a Dennys only a block away that was delicious.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Sung P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I hope you enjoyed your cruise. One of these days, I hope to take time off and get on a cruise with my wife. Until then, I will keep on working with my staff to help make our guests feel comfortable during their stay. It is always a good thing to hear positive feedback from our guests as it is a way for us to measure the quality of our services that we provide. We don't have all the bells and whistles but our prices are comparable. Besides, all you really need is a good nights sleep and a friendly smile to greet you. Thank you again, and we look forward to having as our guests in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hotel location is good: near airport, restaurants, gas station/convenient store. Shuttle bus driver in the PM could be a little more welcoming and helpful. Front desk staff were pleasant and helpful. Room was roomy and with a balcony facing a busy convenient store/gas station - noisy. Bathroom was clean. Low quality towels. Bed was just okay, the 4 pillows (on a king bed) were extremely flat. My room was on 2nd floor. Building inslulation was poor; we could hear every move by the occupants on 3rd floor and guests in the hallway. It was very noisy and annoying in fact. Ask for a room on ground level, or on 3rd floor.

Room Tip: rooms on ground level, maybe a bit quieter?
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and I am sorry to hear that your flight was delayed. Hopefully, the delay didn't ruin your travel plans. I do have to agree with you that our staff here are super friendly. I've been to places where I don't get the same feeling that I do from my staff so I am proud to have them on board with us. I am sorry to hear about the pillows being flat. I will have our housekeepers double check the pillows and order more pillows if needed. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

This was our 2nd time staying here to catch an early flight out of SeaTac the following morning. Nice quiet room, clean and coffee available in the morning. A bit shocked to have a $10.00 parking fee. Saved us from form having to get up and leve our house at 4am.

Stayed: April 2018
Sung P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

I appreciate your time in posting a review of the property and for staying with us again. It is always our goal to provide clean comfortable rooms and I am happy to hear that the property met your needs. As for the parking, we do charge for parking and this is listed to all booking websites as well. International Blvd is a prime location for parking since it is close to the airport and light rail station that goes to downtown. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Ryan Wijangco
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived after midnight when our flight arrived. Complimentary airport shuttle is prompt and comfortable. Driver loaded our luggage for us. Rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. Good overnight stay if arriving or flying out of SeaTac.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Sung P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us. I am sure you were pretty tired especially when you arrived so late at night. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your short stay and that the staff as always were friendly and great. Our housekeepers work hard and take pride in making sure that the rooms are clean and ready for our guests. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I read a lot of the reviews and decided to book one night here as we had an early flight the next morning. We thought everything went great! We called the hotel after we landed and they sent the shuttle over and brought us to the hotel. (Their shuttle leaves every 20 minutes which we used in the a.m. too) The hallways may seem a little dated but we were very happy with the room, bed and bath. All were clean and didn't have any weird smells. The staff was friendly and helpful. I asked the person at the front desk if they could print out our boarding passes and they did which is handy and appreciated! The wifi is free and easy to use. It was quiet and we got a good nights rest. There is a menu in the room provided by an outside service so you can order all kinds of food as well as pizza. But there are a couple restaurants nearby too.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Sung P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

I am happy to hear that your gave us a try and were extremely satisfied with your stay. The staff here are great and very hospitable. We may not have all bells and whistles but we do provide good service and a clean room for you to get some rest and relaxation. Thank you again, for sharing your experience and the staff will be happy to read your words of encouragement as they continue their work with pride and joy.