“Budget Price, no frills for sure”
Review of Skyway Inn Hotel

Skyway Inn Hotel
Ranked #27 of 34 Hotels in SeaTac
Reviewed 10 May 2016

Clean quiet Motel, nothing special, but sure was economical. The parking lot is bigger than the Motel, as it is near the airport and people leave their cars here while they are away. Free airport shuttle, but no breakfast.

Room Tip: check if TV works
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank GlobalTouristedolson

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Stayed on an overnight visit. We reserved a room with King size bed. When we got there we had a room with double bed, king size jacuzzi tub and NO shower. Called front desk and they would not move us.... They said "but you have a King size jacuzzi" the website is very deceiving. Would Not recommend to anyone

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
SeattlePinder, General Manager at Skyway Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Please review your reservation you never book hotel room with King Size bed and Jacuzzi tub . You book room with one queen side bed we upgrade your room for two beds no extra charges.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Checking in was a bit like a third world experience. Unclear instructions as to where to park, then a trudge across a field to the office where I walked into a dim long room with three burly guys sitting on a couch looking slightly menacing, and a swarthy gent in a baseball cap at the desk at the far end. I was asked to leave my key so they could re-park my car as needed.

In the end it all went well and the guys returned my smile and nod as I left. The room was a bit tattered, but there were no disinfectant or other bad smells, the bed was clean and decent, and all was well. In the morning the guy was waiting when I came down so the ride to the airport was prompt.

Upon my return, however, I waited for what seemed to be 40 minutes or so after I called to be picked up, then I was dropped at office and left to find my car on my own in a large and disjointed parking lot.

And finally when my credit card bill arrived I noted I was billed twice for my one night stay.

There are better budget options at SeaTac.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank SkykomishBob
Reviewed 20 April 2016

This is an average motel, and that's ok. Relatively cheap... a place to sleep that's close to the airport, close to the freeway, etc. No frills, but that's ok. I wouldn't make this a vacation stay, but not a bad place to rest while you're in town for other things.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Everyone who cites that there is one van that comes out and it takes forever to get picked up is right, but that's not even my complaint. My complaint is how they moved my car to an area of their lot that was dimly lit and not within view of their security cameras.

Yes, if they do have security cameras at all, which I needed to wait til the next day to find out since this information is not made known to staff and they have no access to the cameras themselves. They do not cover their whole property and when someone came to steal my tire, which I found out about when I got back from visiting my family...there was a discrepancy as to when it actually happened, the manager never spoke to me directly until I had to call him myself to ask him to give information about the cameras. He was flippant at first telling me this was my job until I told him that only He had access to the information. He tried to alude that it was my fault that my car ended parked in the bad lands of their raggedy property. They did offer me to stay the night, but why would I when they have vandals prowling their poorly secured property?

Long story short is that while the staff is lovely, management is evasive, irresponsible, and they really don't know how to address situations like these. The security is poor and the area is crappy.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo