See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2014

It was when I traveled to Seattle for my business, I realized I forgot to book my hotel upon my arrival to SEATAC, WA.
I did not need a fancy hotel and just wanted to sleep in quiet and warm place. I soon went on Expedia mobile to search and found the deal at this hotel (motel). However, I was not able to make myself comfortable with noise comes from Highway 99 which never sleeps for the logistics trucks and passenger transfer at SEATAC and could not sleep well at this hotel. In winter time, I do not think an air conditioning heater attached is good enough to keep warm at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Masashi S
Reviewed 1 October 2014

I reserved at this Hotel for parking over the last weekend and had a wonderful experience. After reading all the negative reviews that were written I still took a chance because I was a women traveling alone and I wanted something close and that I could afford. They did have a valet who parked the car and they were very nice. They immediately took me to the airport with no delay. When I returned it was late at night so again since the other reviews claimed they took forever etc. I was a little worried. I went to the courtesy phone and called them. Again they were very polite and I waited less than five minutes and was picked up by a very nice man who again got my car immediately upon arrival, no waiting and I was off within a couple of seconds. There was no damage to my car and I would use them again in a heartbeat! :)

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank 623edg
Reviewed 24 September 2014

We went on vacation and came back to a huge crack across our windshield. When I complained to the front desk they made me talk to the driver who said, 'not my fault...'. A front desk girl told me they had had other people complain about a chipped windshield and they thought that it was due to the construction trucks they were letting drive thru their lot. The manager finally called me back and just told me, they won't pay for it, its not their fault. That was it. I had bought the car just over a week before we went on vacation. There were no cracks or chips in the windshield. If your car is damaged their will not fix it, they will deny liability. I'd pay more to go to a more reputable parking lot.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2014

I defiantly wouldn't leave my car here again. I didn't stay a night here,but I parked my car. You get what you pay for! Parking and getting to the airport wasn't what turned me off this place. It was when I arrived back home. I landed late and was alone. As a female you always have your guard up,but being so late at night, dark and tired from my travel, I was in no mood to have to wait for much.

I waited almost 30 mins for my shuttle to come pick me up. When he did finally arrive, he didn't help me with my bags nor even opened the door for me. When we got back to the Skyway Inn, I figured my car would have been parked warmed up and ready to go for me. But instead I had to walk with all my luggage, purse down the dark One AM parking lot in a not so good area. On top of all that they parked my car by a dusty ally way, which had caused so much dust on my car and windows I couldn't even see out of my windows. So like I said, I guess it was My fault for thinking a "cheap airport parking lot" Would offer me anything more! IF I was you- Pay a few bucks more for good service!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2014

We were flying in and out of Seattle for an Alaskan cruise and were only in need of a non-smoking room and a bath with airport shuttle service, plus reasonable rates. This hotel provided that and more. Yes, it is definitely a "faded lady" but it was clean and reasonably comfortable. Everything but the TV remote worked, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the shuttle service was prompt. It's not a vacation resort type place, but was exactly what we wanted.

Room Tip: Our non-smoking king was exactly what we were looking for a clean room at a more than reasonable rate. We were in 343 and were very pleased. We asked for the same room on our return night and our request was granted.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple