“Stopped by two consecutive days just to play slots.”
Review of ilani

ilani
Ranked #12 of 13 things to do in Ridgefield
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: ilani in Ridgefield, WA is the West Coast’s premier gaming, dining, entertainment and meeting destination. With 368,000 square-feet, ilani includes 100,000 square-feet of gaming space with 2,500 slots and 75 gaming tables as well as 15 different restaurants, bars and retail outlets. We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We are conveniently located off I-5 and exit 16 for NW La Center Rd toward La Center. Many adults visit from La Center, Pioneer, Baker, St. Helens, McNulty, Warren and surrounding cities in Washington.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The worst slots in the Pacific Northwest. We played $2-$4 bets, many different machines. What bonuses we did get were stunningly paltry. Lost $1,600. I know, stupid us. But we will NEVER return. A few people we spoke to told us they are trying to make money to pay for the place.

6  Thank pauloneil12
ilaniResort, Guest Services Specialist at ilani, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hello Paul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Feedback is the greatest gift a business can receive and your feedback is no exception. Providing an exceptional guest experience is our top priority and we are very sorry to hear that we fell short of this goal. I will forward your message to the appropriate department managers for review and consideration.

Regards,

in 3 reviews
"rv"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I visited for our first time, mid-week. The casino was clean and presents well. It looks high scale as tribal casinos go. The food and drink prices were high ($4.50 for a Coors light in a bottle, $33 for a medium sized steak w/no sides). Electronic poker was lacking, with only a few machines and no choice in "more games" options. We did not play at any tables, but did see a $5. min blackjack, which isn't bad. We were there for about 3 hours. I lost about $60 in video poker, and spent around $150 on food and drinks (nothing fancy). Would be fun to hit the tables with a group of friends, otherwise I doubt we'll go back.

1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The minute you walk in you are over-whelmed with the smell of smoke mixed with a very pungeant cheap perfume-powdery smell. They don't have the new updated slot machines that are so much fun. Slots are very tight. My favorite slot is poker slots. To my surprise they only had a few and they wouldn't let you play for more than 5 minutes before they sucked up your money. The food was VERY over-priced. It cost me nearly 50.00 for a salad, 4 scallops, water and a few pieces of burnt bread. No complimentary drinks while you are gambling, unless you want water. I couldn't wait to go home and shower to get the smell off me. Typical Indian Casino in all ways.

2  Thank aniewh

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.Providing an exceptional guest experience is our top priority and we are very sorry to hear that we fell short of this goal. I will forward your message to the appropriate department managers for review and consideration.
Again we do appreciate your feedback.

Regards,
Ray

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited on a trip between Seattle and Vancouver. Conveinent to I-5. Several fast food restaurants in a food court area to choose from, along with a steak house. Decent sized gaming floor with several rows of tables for popular games. No self-serve beverage areas within sight. Friendly staff with local feel.

1  Thank Patrick B

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for providing your feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit at ilani, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!