USD 134
USD 102
USD 91
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 110/night.

USD 121
USD 95
All reviewshuge poolwaffle makerwould stay here againwalgreensratesfacility
Reviewed 20 June 2018

First time in the Tri-Cities me and the family came for a graduation. We first looked into this property because it advertised an indoor pool with a WATER SLIDE! The hotel was very welcoming when we checked in, the front desk agent even asked us if we had a preference of a floor it was nice to have options when checking in. The kids loved the pool and the water slide, my wife loved the hot tub. Overall I had a great experience at the hotel and when I come back to the Tri- Cities I will stay here again.

Room Tip: 4th floor was clean and had a great view with the balcony
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nico_Night
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

The customer service was good.
We had to ask for our cot that was previously paid for and call again to get it, due to short staffing.
When we had an issue with another visitor (cussing me out in front of my children and those she was supposed to be supervising when I asked them to not run races through the hallway at 11pm) the issue was dealt with quickly and appropriately.
The breakfast spread was great!
Great options, fresh and delicious.
The beds were clean.
The a/c was amazing.

That is the end of the positive.
The hallway stunk pretty badly.
The hair dryer had hair and dust hanging out if it.
The shower had hair in it.
The shower lining was peeling and molded.
The tub drained very slowly, as if full of hair.
The bathroom door was warped.
The room door had something dripping down it.
The pool and spa were filthy and the pool had black mold around the outside.
The pool room was poorly lit to the point of it could be a safety issue.

This hotel has a great location and so much potential. With better staffing and maintenance, I think it could be great.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Daphne B
Reviewed 22 April 2018

This hotel was overpriced and filthy. The beds are terrible and smelly. The price was twenty more dollars than another party we were traveling with and we book at the same time. The pool was unclean and unmanaged. The customer service was horrible. At breakfast no utensils or plates/bowls were out. The Garbage was overflowing and everything was sticky. This place should be condemned.

Room Tip: None. There are no good rooms
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Because of family matters, I have stayed at this hotel often, and for extended periods of time. Good long-term rates. The staff is very helpful and gracious, especially to my kids. The floors are mopped thruout the day, and always in good condition -- even with all the "swimmers' footprints" from the well-used pool. Breakfast is always the same -- variety of fruit, waffle-maker, cereals, pastries, eggs. The whole hotel is being completely renovated, but the construction/activity is completely sealed off from rooms that are being used. The hotel hosts many birthday/pool parties from local families. Pool is open from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, with giant slide open on Fridays & Sat., with a lifeguard. There are large conference areas, with multiple-sized rooms. Many local celebrations in this area. The front desk is very efficient, and present 24 hours a day. Always willing to go out of their way to accommodate me. Internet is sometimes slow, but always available. City bus stop is just steps from the hotel. Runs every half hour. Just across the street is RiteAid and Walgreens. You're able to get just about anything you need there. Three blocks away is Safeway, Office Depot, Sherrie's & a variety of fast foods. It is convenient to be at the M Hotel without a car. There is no shuttle service. I am especially impressed by the housecleaners, who do a great job cleaning my room, bathroom, microwave, refrigerator, carpet. Always able to get extra towels. A great "home-away-from-home."

Room Tip: The hotel is in the middle of a total renovation. All construction/activity is kept away for guest rooms that are being used.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank maryellenp2015
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The hotel is clean, our room was on the 5th floor. It's was quiet, I loved crawling in to bed and smelling fresh clean sheets. I liked the shower, it had great water pressure and I liked the soap and shampoo they provide. In the morning they have a continental breakfast, it was all very nice. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family