“Great Staff”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South 3rd street
Description: Welcome to Marianna Ristorante, where we invite you to come in, sit down, relax and enjoy handcrafted Italian cuisine in a calm, candlelit atmosphere. At Marianna Ristorante you’re not just a customer, you’re part of the family. We want you to have a relaxed fine dining experience. With amber-toned lighting and a subdued atmosphere, we hope you come into Marianna ready to decompress after a workday, discuss a business proposal, enjoy a family dinner or share an intimate leisurely meal with a loved one. Named for Marianna Lembo who brought recipes from her home in Tuscany to the United States, Marianna Ristorante is about more than just Italian fine dining. Marianna is about the family recipes that we share with our customers.
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Was walking around downtown and decided to stop in and I am glad that I did, not only was my food good but the staff is amazing. I sat in the bar area and was served by David who was also the bartender. David was friendly, energetic and entertaining, he made my solo meal enjoyable. There was another gentleman server (sorry I forgot his name), who was very friendly and I could hear him with his guests in the dinning area and you could tell all were enjoying themselves. I had the Caprese salad, the only thing I would have liked better is if the tomatoes were a bit more ripe, but the salad was very good and fresh. I had a martini with dinner which David made perfect. I will go back next time I'm in town.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (98)

Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

Welcomed warmly upon arrival. The cuisine, absolutely delicious. The bruschetta is amazing, a must try. Charming interior and ambience.

Worth going out of the way for.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Sasmo17
Reviewed 21 July 2020

Great energy from the staff - super nice, funny and friendly guy from Croatia or Slovakia or Ukraine......not sure as he would not give up his secret. Take out to nearby hotel and both times the meals were fantastic!! Will certainly return and hope to be able to dine in next time.

Date of visit: April 2020
Reviewed 4 January 2020

I just wanted to give you some feedback regarding my last visit on Thurs 12/26. It was my 30th birthday and I went to you guys because you were my favorite restaurant.
However I was very disappointed with the service that night and will probably not go back. That night we had like 4 different servers because we could never seem to get out waiter.
From the get go it had not gone well. Our waiter had never served us bread we had to ask several different waiters for the bread and when we did receive it it had come out cold. Then while ordering it didn't seem like our waiter had known anything about the menu. When we had a question he would go back to find someone to ask then we wouldn't see him again for like 10 mins. We ended up ordering from another waiter then our original server finally came around to take our order in the middle of the other person. He then talked us into getting a couple salads but they never came out so we ended up canceling that because our food had eventually come out.
After we received our meals we hadn't really seen our waiter again to refill our drinks. I had to track down another waiter to get our waters and soda refilled because they had sat empty for half the meal.
In the end when they had asked if we wanted desert. All I wanted to do was get out of there. I hadn't even told our waiter it was my 30th birthday because I was very unhappy and wanted to leave.
I have to say from being my favorite restaurant I will different be looking for a new Italian place.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

The food was hot & Timely.
Lmao at the 1.25 inch thick lasagna. Really?
The pizza dough and crust are yummy but the mushrooms were not wild as described and the miniscule quantity of sausage was as if it were on a cheap frozen pizza ( the sausage quality and garlicy pizza sauce were the highlight of the meal).
The beets on the salad were from a can .
I have eaten here before with mixed results. ( lunch, dinner, carryout and uber eats).
Ughhhhhh.