All reviews parking garage rooftop patio front desk nice lake offering suggestions direct elevator target store construction noise compact car family stay wonderful park key card comfy seating healthy options close to shops making me feel location is ideal
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The shower had mold and mildew in the grout lines, do they really clean the rooms? Park at your own risk, the parking garage is a horrible design and very unsafe. Many customers take multiple stalls and no one monitors it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
4  Thank smhazlett
Craig T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for your response and we appreciate your feedback. We take your comments very seriously and will address them immediately. Our General Manager and department heads have been notified and will take action, Thank you again and we are sorry for any inconvenience you had.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Friendly staff; great room design and very clean rooms. Appreciated the quietness and room-darkening curtains. Great location within walking distance of The Landing and Lake Washington. Highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Craig T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you we are happy you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I booked our stay through Expedia, paying extra for the "Lake view." What we got was a second floor room on the other side of the hotel facing a muddy construction site. When we asked for the room type we had reserved, or at least a partial refund, we were told that there was nothing they could do, as no lake view rooms were available. Ana Lopez (general manager) claimed they "could not give a partial refund on money they did not yet have" and told us to contact Expedia regarding our issue. She also claimed that they did not "authorize" Expedia to promise lake view rooms, and would open a ticket with them regarding the verbiage in room descriptions for the future. How does that help us now?! It definitely doesn't fix the fact that we were promised and charged for a lake view, and the hotel STILL GETS THE MONEY after Expedia sends them the check. Regardless of their authorization to charge extra, the hotel still profits. This is a prime example of horrible guest service.

My wife is extremely disappointed, and we will likely never book with Hampton again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank road2dawn26
Craig T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

We are so sorry for this issue. We value all reservations no matter how they are made. We have addressed the room type issue with Expedia as it is their policy to not guarantee room types. I know our General Manager spoke with you directly and apologized for this issue. We will continue to work with Expedia to make sure this is addressed and corrected on their end.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

I am in town for work and will be for the next few months and always try to stay at a Hilton property when possible. After not really knowing the area, I decided on this property since it is close to work and I am glad that I did. The property is nice, new and modern which was great. They are right across the street from a nice park but even better they are close to some shopping as well as a Target should you require some groceries. The rooms are clean and very comfortable with great Wi-Fi service and gated parking to boot. If you are looking to unwind then do check out the wonderful seating area on the 5th floor and take a peak at the lake across the street. The front desk staff was ridiculously friendly and helpful and I anticipate no problems staying at this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful and the staff was nice. My only quirks with the hotel: lakeview room is more like treeview and watch your billing. I checked in on my Hilton app, when I arroved at the hotel my reservation had been cancelled. Luck to find an available room of course for more money...it took a week to fix the billing overage. I was disappointed with the "lakeview" I was expecting so much more. The room was gorgeous, breakfast was good and staff was understanding...Rose was soo helpful with my dilemma. Hotel is convienent to airport and a stone's throw to dowtown Seattle.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Nayadez C
Craig T, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for your response. We are sorry there was an issue with the reservation through the Hilton App. We will report it and look to have it fixed. We are adjusting our description on the room types so as not to be mis-leading.