All reviews free parking omelette station omelette bar order omelettes one bedroom suite vaulted ceilings covered parking indoor pool long stay full size fridge mini kitchen potatoes an extended stay sammamish river hot tub kitchen area complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I expected better from a Hyatt. The walls in the rooms were paper thin. Could hear full conversation of guests in the next room as well as all the bathroom sounds. Noise from room above was very loud. Beds were extra firm.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhRedmondGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Elaine J,

Thank you for staying with us during your time here in Redmond. I am very sorry for the noise levels that you experienced while you were here. I have shared your feedback with our Engineering Team who will be examining your room to ensure it is up to the necessary standards.

I again apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you in the future.

Hyatt House Redmond General Manager

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Our room (two double beds) would have been fine for an in-and-out overnight stay, but for three nights with some down time between events for a family wedding, it was just too uncomfortable. The room was far too small for what it contained: the tatty armchair and mismatched ottoman were jammed into the narrow space between bed and window; there was so little room between the beds and the desk-dresser that you couldn't get by if anyone sat in the desk chair; we had to put two of our (small) suitcases on the floor, where they blocked movement even further. The television couldn't be seen properly from both beds. The air conditioning was inefficient (either too warm or absolutely freezing) and very noisy. Noise insulation between floors and rooms was poor. Bad plumbing (repeatedly clogged toilet, extremely slow bathtub drain) and stained sheets (yuk!) pushed an "average" rating down to "terrible." But ... the truly excellent and well-managed breakfast mitigated all this, bringing our ranking up to "poor." We couldn't sleep and were grossed out repeatedly, but we did have a good (and healthy) breakfast the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Rebecca F,

First and foremost, thank you for staying with us during your time in Redmond. I want to apologize for your stay with us being anything less than exceptional. What you experienced during your recent visit is not up to the standards we hold ourselves to by any means and I am truly sorry that you were even put in that situation. I have addressed the issue with the respective teams, and I assure you that these are things you will not experience with us again. We strive for a level of perfection in everything we do, and I am deeply sorry that you had to witness anything less than that.

It is our hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you. I apologize again for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance or if there is anything at all that I can help you with, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Hyatt House Redmond General Manager

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Loved my stay in Redmond! Quiet and very accommodating .The room was spacious, and had plenty of space to sleep and work. Great pool and appreciated the available laundry. Breakfast was included and plentiful. Bravo, Hyatt!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhRedmondGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello!

Thank you kindly for the 5-star review of your recent stay! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and were able to utilize our laundry facilities and have some fun in the pool. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Redmond!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This was my second time at this property and it was as relaxing as the first time. You can’t beat the location and parking is free. Amazing complimentary breakfast and a long list of items you can borrow from the hotel to make your stay perfect. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhRedmondGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear melissariedl,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We're always happy to see our guests come back and I'm very glad we were able to host you on your second trip. I have shared your review with our team and we're looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

We were having construction work on our home / remodel and needed to stay overnight near by and we loved the choice. Well managed hotel with detail on customer service: Excellent.It was quite and extremely clean and the staff was well trained and attentive in a genuine way.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear leefalcofirst,

Thank you kindly for the five-star review of your stay with us. We have a terrific staff here and are very glad to hear that you enjoyed the customer service during your short time with us. We wish you the best on your home remodel but we do hope to see you again soon!