All reviews free parking omelette station omelette bar order omelettes one bedroom suite vaulted ceilings covered parking indoor pool long stay full size fridge mini kitchen potatoes an extended stay sammamish river hot tub kitchen area complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This was my second time at this property and it was as relaxing as the first time. You can’t beat the location and parking is free. Amazing complimentary breakfast and a long list of items you can borrow from the hotel to make your stay perfect. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhRedmondGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear melissariedl,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We're always happy to see our guests come back and I'm very glad we were able to host you on your second trip. I have shared your review with our team and we're looking forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

We were having construction work on our home / remodel and needed to stay overnight near by and we loved the choice. Well managed hotel with detail on customer service: Excellent.It was quite and extremely clean and the staff was well trained and attentive in a genuine way.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear leefalcofirst,

Thank you kindly for the five-star review of your stay with us. We have a terrific staff here and are very glad to hear that you enjoyed the customer service during your short time with us. We wish you the best on your home remodel but we do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

I passed up Hyatt Olive 8 and Grand Hyatt Seattle to stay at this Hotel that's way out of the way of where I need to be because the hotel is that Great. Why would I stay at any of the Hyatt's in Bellevue or Seattle when they don't have a balcony like this one. You get a lanai experience in the Pacific Northwest. Nice view of parks and trees set it off as well. Plus the General Manager Scott Scheriff really trained an excellent customer service team there that rivals some luxury brands. I appreciate the unique touches he puts on the guest experience. The hotel is modern and unique with some rooms having vaulted ceilings. Free Parking!! Did I mention that?? You aren't getting that at any of the Hyatt's in Seattle but you will at this one. I highly recommend staying at this ultra modern hotel with plenty of fresh air and free buffet breakfast. I'd enjoy the hotel while it's still great and before the GM gets promoted to a Park Hyatt somewhere. Then who knows what you will get there. It's all in the management.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HhRedmondGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Sea P,

Thank you so much for your five star review of the Hyatt House Redmond! We are very grateful that you chose to stay with us and took the time to share your feedback on your experience with your fellow tripadvisor travelers. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Hotel is nice , near restaurants and freeway. Continental breakfast is good. Has a pool and spa but never use those because I am already tired at night after a long day at camp. Staff very accommodating, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear bellamd2017,

Thank you so much for the kind review of your recent stay with us. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and particularly with the staff and continental breakfast. We greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Redmond!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had an extra day at the end of our trip for my birthday. We had been to Seattle, the Hood Canal, and Olympic National Park. We were looking for something to fill another day before flying home. We decided to visit a couple of wineries in Woodinville. This Hyatt House had great reviews so we booked one night. We wish we could have stayed longer. The front desk staff was very welcoming. They had upgraded us to a suite room with a corner view. It was bright and very comfortable with lots of room. We only used the wine glasses but the kitchen area was fully furnished. The free parking was a bonus. It was a safe underground garage across the street. We walked into town for dinner. Lots of people out enjoying the evening and using the park and exercise trails. Breakfast was included. It was wonderful. Staff was making omelets to order. Lots of other choices. Would definitely return.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
HhRedmondGenMgr, General Manager at Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear M V,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your time here at the Hyatt house. Your kind words will be celebrated with the entire team. I'm very glad to hear that your stay with us was a good finale to your trip around the Pacific Northwest! Hopefully we'll be able to see you again soon!