I arrived for a 2 night stay and on the first night they offered complimentary snacks and drinks which was really cool. The food and beer were very welcome after a 12 hour trip! The room was quiet and comfortable. They also did a complimentary breakfast which was also very good.
Across the street are some other restaurants and a big Safeway, so easy to stock up on things.
This is very conveniently located for visiting Microsoft and about a $35 taxi ride from downtown Seattle. They also had a pool and jacuzzi and when I used it at 9am I was the only one there. Very nice to have to unwind and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Silver Cloud Inn Redmond is located in the heart of Redmond's high-tech corridor just three blocks from Microsoft's main campus. Downtown Seattle is 12 miles away just across beautiful Lake Washington via floating bridge. Upscale shopping and dining options are within a few minutes from our Redmond hotel with the renowned Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square just 3 miles away and Redmond Town Center just 4 miles away. The complimentary Silver Cloud Breakfast is offered daily in addition to our fitness and business centers. The hotel has a year-round indoor pool and spa, and offers local area shuttles. Our brand new state-of-the-art fitness center is now open with all new equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, JackRabbit Systems, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Redmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Redmond Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Hotel Redmond
- Silver Cloud Redmond