“Good food and service ”

Ma's Place Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 266 Restaurants in Puyallup
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after church and it was very good. Wife's Cobb salad was large and tasteful. My vegetable omelette was full of fresh vegetables and large. Had it with slided tomato. Friendly service. Good place to eat at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

After 26 years, Ma's Place is a good local spot for comfort food. Meals under $12. The veal cutlet, choice of potato, soup or salad is a winner. The white gravy is spicy. The fried chicken is good too. If you want home style cooking at a reasonable price stop on by and get your fil. It's all good! The waitresses are friendly too.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We go to Ma's place every Saturday for Breakfast..Excellent breakfast..bacon is delicious..4 think slices..restaurant is an older building..If you want fancy chairs & booths this is not for you..but if you want good service & an excellent meal at a fair price..this place is for you..** very busy on weekend mornings..sometimes have to park at the business next door..

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

The only thing bad about Ma's place is because is is so popular and good parking is horrendous. This is one of our two go to places for breakfast up on the Hill. We generally go later so we can park and get a table. All of the wait staff are great, but yes, there is that one guy....we always ask Becky when we go in where she is serving so we know where to sit. She is a great server and a genuinely kind person. My wife varies her order but I always have biscuits and gravy, home potatoes and a side order of sausage patties. Best sausage in town in my opinion. My wife loves there bacon, it is thick, and oven baked. Food is always hot and fresh. It is old fashioned in its Decor, but hey, your there for the food and banter. We always keep returning. Nice varied menu. And for those of you that like to imbibe with your meal, they have a full bar on site and opens pretty early. Great Bloody Mary's and Mimosa's.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

This is a regular breakfast place for us, normally during the week. The service can be slow, so if you get a chance sit in Becky's area. She is quick and a lot of fun. My favorite meal The is biscuits and gravy, with hash brows and sausage patties on the side. BEST sausage anywhere. Specials before 10 am. Fair price for good hot food. The decode is out dated but I don't go there for the decode, but the great food. Besides, I have my beautiful wife to ponder...

Been to Ma's Place Restaurant? Share your experiences!