“Good, old fashioned food”

Ma's Place Restaurant
Ranked #65 of 265 Restaurants in Puyallup
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

This is a regular breakfast place for us, normally during the week. The service can be slow, so if you get a chance sit in Becky's area. She is quick and a lot of fun. My favorite meal The is biscuits and gravy, with hash brows and sausage patties on the side. BEST sausage anywhere. Specials before 10 am. Fair price for good hot food. The decode is out dated but I don't go there for the decode, but the great food. Besides, I have my beautiful wife to ponder...

There are newer reviews for Ma's Place Restaurant

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Some of the servers are amazing, but every once in awhile you get that one guy who acts entitled. Been coming as a regular for awhile, everyone would be better off if he'd just move on.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

My first impression was not good as the carpeting felt tacky walking across it. The coffee tasted more like old plumbing. A water filter and using more coffee grounds would help. As for the actual meal, my thought is that you have to try to mess up breakfast. It's a simple meal. Their two breakfast specials, with either pancakes or hash browns, are a deal at $4.49. Truth be told, it's a properly sized meal in a super sized culture. The bacon was just right, with a moderate thickness, good flavor and just enough snap.

If not for the poor coffee (a problem in many establishments), I'd recommend Ma's.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

It has been a long time since I have visited Ma's Place and was pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere is very lacking and the interior could definitely use an upgrade. It was a bit run down but the food and service was good. I ordered the seafood platter and got a lot of food for under $15. My daughter had a burger and fries and she was not impressed with the burger but did like the fries! My only complaint was that the soda had a bit of a funny taste and that could have been due to the water or machine, like I said everything was aged. I use to frequent this place when I was younger and they always had a great breakfast and reading other reviews on here still say that the breakfast is still pretty good. So, if you are looking for a place with decent food at a good price, I would say check it out. I will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I know that everyone has their own opinion. But if you want a decent breakfast at a decent price without going to a chain. Come to Ma's. We typically go here for breakfast so I can't really talk about lunch or dinner. But they are quick, decent and cheap. Thanks for being our tried and true.