“Must try”

Ayothaya Thai Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 267 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 24 August 2017

i had padthai with pork as dinner that was very good also waitress are very polite and quick service i will be back agian.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Went to Ayothaya Thai Cuisine for lunch. The beef dish I tired seemed like it had been sitting in a warmer a tad too long. The consistence of the dish bordered on gummy. As a positive, the mangos and sticky rice desert was simply divine!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

My wife and I tried this place today for lunch. We were greeted as we entered and got to pick where we wanted to sit. Water was served right away along with a simple soup that was pretty good.

I had the garlic chicken lunch combo and my wife had the showering rama chicken - the lunch combo comes with phad thai. Both were very good -- I had 2 stars and my wife had 1 star. Both were at a good level of spice.

Overall we were very happy with the service and the food -- the place was busy but the service didn't suffer.

We'll be back

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Stopped here after seeing the TA reviews. Running errands and needed fast. Thai is good- they have a varied menu and even Som Tum! A lot of their food is very sweet, we had the Som Tum, Larb and cashew chicken. All dishes tasted very heavily sweetened which was weird. But the Larb and Som Tum was spot on good otherwise, I just added more chili paste. Cashew chicken was average. Service was FAST so I gave them a higher mark than I would have otherwise. I think if they could lay off the sugar they have great potential!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

After an event at the Puyallup fair grounds in Saturday we were starving and craving Thai. We found this restaurant at Trip Advisor. My husband said "this is the best Thai food ever". The serving size was enough for us to take some home for dinner. The staff was excellent.