“Great food delivered fast.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 266 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Not having a car or friends to take me to dinner while staying at the hotel, leaves you with some options; 1) vending machine fare, 2) dried out microwave meals sold at the front desk or 3) take out. The take choices seemed to be Pizza, Pizza, Pizza or Rose Garden. I love Chinese food and was very pleased to place an order and have it delivered to my room in a short amount of time. TERRIFIC quality, large portions (yes enough for two meals) and very nice service all around. I would look them up and give them a try.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We love the Rose Garden. We belong to a motorcycle ground and go in there 8 or 10 people at a time and they are very accommodating. This time we went, just the two of us. The food is always hot and fresh. They serve really good plum wine, and keep the hot tea flowing. On most dishes you can select your amount of "heat" you want on your food. I generally select 5 as I find it is just right. They have a great, varied menu, with both single servings and family style meals. Trust me, on the family style meals there will be left overs. My favorite is always the General Tao's chicken. Flavorful and crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside. Best egg rolls in town. Not inexpensive but will not break the bank, even with a glass of plum wine. Nice friendly staff. Can be really busy at times.

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We ate here before we saw our movie for lunch. It was low cost and good quality. The employees were very nice and very prompt. I had Mongolian beef and sweet and sour chicken. Very well cooked good flavor and very good fried rice. I will order take out for dinner next time. The won ton soup tasted very good as well.

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Very, Very good fried rice with no peas or carrots, need I say more! Tried as take-out, ordering on-line was very handy and easy. Food was hot and ready at time I requested. Had the beef with garlic sauce, medium spicy and the chicken with many flavors, mild. Both were very tasty and portions generous. Will definitely try them again.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Stopped here one day on a whim. I am not usually impressed with Oriental buffets, but this one was very well cared for and the food was fresh and tasty!