“Date night”
Review of Mama Stortini's

Mama Stortini's
Reserve with OpenTable
Mama Stortini's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 267 Restaurants in Puyallup
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went the night before Valentines's. it was a quiet atmosphere and our server was very friendly. The food was delicious, and I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My husband and I love going to Mama Stortinis for happy hour. They offer a very nice menu selection. Two of my favorites are the the fried zuchinni and chicken skewers. They have raised their prices this past year and a glass of draft beer is $5 which we feel is overpriced. The bar area is really small and gets very crowded and loud.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I remember when Mama Stortini's was in University Place and it was the only restaurant, not a chain, and they had a simple 1 page menu...not some giant, unwieldy 5 page thing. Overpriced - our family of five had 2 appetizers, 1 cocktail, 1 soda and each person had an entree...it was almost TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS for our meal (with 20% tip). Not a happy, memorable meal...but a very average one.

Our food was very mediocre. Three people at our table complained that they had a pink sauce (Tomato-Cream) when the menu listed Bolognese on their dishes...two VERY different things. My Chicken Piccata had far too much butter in it. When I went to eat my leftovers the next day, I threw them away because they were so coagulated with fat.

Service was good, but the homey experience I remember from the old days is LONG gone...I'd just as soon eat at Olive Garden as bother with this phoned in food.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

They had a half off special running on appetizers we ordered 5 different ones and had such a fun time for under $20 on food.
Our waitress was helpful in mixing and matching to give us a food bonanza fun time.
We brought friends the next Sunday.
Let's you know what to order in full the next time you come.
Thank you so much, great idea.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

The lunch here was not the best; it was over priced and the service was slow and the food was a little cold when arriving at the table.

Been to Mama Stortini's? Share your experiences!