“Happy accident”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #55 of 279 Restaurants in Puyallup
Reviewed 7 April 2017

We were in the parking lot of a different restaurant when the La hare siren went off. I didn't know it was something they do every first Monday of the month. And I pictured in my mind all those Japanese people who saw that wall of water coming and did not move or drive away. I didn't want that to happen, so better safe than sorry, we headed up the hill where you're suppose to go and there was the Shari's Restaurant, across from the mall. Now the Shari's near my house has mediocre food. And the last two time we've went there at around 10 in the evening, we've been told we couldn't get anything from the grill because they were cleaning. So I really didn't hold out much hope. To my surprise the food was really good. The service was great and I will go back to this Shari's. We had omelets, along with pancakes for my husband and French toast for me. Everything was good, even the coffee. Way to go South Hill Puyallup Shari's!

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Really enjoy have lunch. The price and service was great. Received so much food, unfortunately I could not eat it all and had to pass on the pie.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Went for a desert, while waiting for my daughter and wife.

I was welcomed by a gentleman with a smile on his face
, my wife and daughter upon their arrival were also welcome with a friendly face.

I ordered a banana split and my wife a Sunday, delicious.

All by all a nice experience

Good job !!!!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Appeared to be on par with a Perkins or Village Inn. My expectations were low. Turned out to be very good! Friendly staff. Overall great experience!

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Went there for lunch, had a burger and fries, my wife had a salad. The food very very good, and the service was was excellent. Our server was very friendly and attentive.
Great location, plenty of parking.