“Always great”

Bangkok Thai Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 266 Restaurants in Puyallup
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Bangkok Thai is the Thai restaurant we base all other Thai on.. Been eating here over a decade, whether a party of two or twelve, we always leave happy

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

I've been to many Thai restaurants, so really it depends on your pallet. Personally I did not care for their food. It had a aftertaste that is hard to pin down.
For thai lovers I highly recommend Bai Tong Thai in Tukwila Wa. Excellent food and service,,, makes me want to get in my car and make the 45 minute drive from my location. Now that's what I call a recommendation!!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We have been going to Bangkok Thai restaurant for years whenever we need a Thai fix. We have never left disappointed. On a recent visit, we enjoyed an appetizer of fresh Spring Rolls which were large and tasty, especially with the accompanying peanut sauce. Dinner portions were huge. We ordered both the Ginger Chicken and the Cashew Chicken and we had enough left over for another dinner. And considering the food was delicious, we'll be eating the leftovers very soon. Maybe like right after I finish this review!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We had fried rice, phad kee mao, massamum curry with rice, and one addtional noodle dish. All were just average in taste and quality and nothing stood out as exceptional or excellent. Prices were all at about $10 per entree. Service was just average ... order and eat.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Went in January 2016 last time but have been here many times for anniversaries, birthdays, dates. Had the yellow curry, red curry, Thai iced teas, fried rice, Hot and Sour Soup the best we have ever tasted anywhere, and we've had a lot of different Hot and Sour Soups.

Been to Bangkok Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!