“Breakfast”

Ranked #17 of 267 Restaurants in Puyallup
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

A local place for a decent priced breakfast. They can get pretty busy if an event is happening at the fair. Service is ok

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Mediocre preparation of an uninspired menu. Service is good. Atmosphere is shabby dinner chic. I would avoid going here in the future if possible.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

This place is really cute. It's kind of like an old fashion local diner with a full bar. There is counter seating space, and it was walking distance from my hotel. I dined twice at Jason's during my stay in Puyallup. It was easier to walk from my hotel then try and find another place in the pitch blackness of Puyallup in January. The first night I had the chicken wrap, the second night I had salmon Caesar. Both nights I was in the mood for a lighter dinner, however, they certainly have plenty of hearty options like prime rib and burgers. They also serve breakfast all day and the plates that were coming out of the kitchen were teeming with huge portions of eggs, potatoes, and breakfast meats. The food was really very good. The best part, however, were the ladies running the food. They were behind the lunch counter and very cordial and nice to an out of towner. I enjoyed chatting with them about things to do in Puyallup and the local culture. I learned a great deal from them about the area. I would absolutely return to Jason's if ever in Puyallup again. If for nothing else, but to chat with the gals. The food is the bonus! Great find.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I had the pleasure of dining at Jason's last night. I just wanted a burger and it was very good and perfectly cooked. They have a wide variety of food at a reasonable price and the service was great. It is a sports theme with large screen TVs. If you just want a burger they have 7 or 8 different types of burgers. Go get one you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Ate here after a recent conference. Food was typical diner food, nothing spectacular but not disappointing either.

Been to Jason's Restaurant? Share your experiences!