“Eclectic option in Puyallup”
Review of Jason's Restaurant

Jason's Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 266 Restaurants in Puyallup
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 January 2017

This place is really cute. It's kind of like an old fashion local diner with a full bar. There is counter seating space, and it was walking distance from my hotel. I dined twice at Jason's during my stay in Puyallup. It was easier to walk from my hotel then try and find another place in the pitch blackness of Puyallup in January. The first night I had the chicken wrap, the second night I had salmon Caesar. Both nights I was in the mood for a lighter dinner, however, they certainly have plenty of hearty options like prime rib and burgers. They also serve breakfast all day and the plates that were coming out of the kitchen were teeming with huge portions of eggs, potatoes, and breakfast meats. The food was really very good. The best part, however, were the ladies running the food. They were behind the lunch counter and very cordial and nice to an out of towner. I enjoyed chatting with them about things to do in Puyallup and the local culture. I learned a great deal from them about the area. I would absolutely return to Jason's if ever in Puyallup again. If for nothing else, but to chat with the gals. The food is the bonus! Great find.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I had the pleasure of dining at Jason's last night. I just wanted a burger and it was very good and perfectly cooked. They have a wide variety of food at a reasonable price and the service was great. It is a sports theme with large screen TVs. If you just want a burger they have 7 or 8 different types of burgers. Go get one you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Ate here after a recent conference. Food was typical diner food, nothing spectacular but not disappointing either.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

If you love hash browns that are creamy inside and golden brown outside, this place is for you! Their omelettes are always perfect. Folded like a omelette is suppose to be. They have a large selection for breakfast. They have lunch and dinner. They serve alcohol. And they have a huge parking lot, so no problems parking. Right next to the freeway off ramp, south of the Fairgrounds.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I only ate here once, but I really enjoyed my sandwich. Carved turkey and bacon, grilled onions and two different types of cheese on grilled sourdough. It was really good. I'll probably eat here again before I leave the area.