“Good Indian Restaurant in Puyallup Area”

Karma Indian Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 275 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Good food and service. Rather large place in non descript strip mall in South of Seattle area. Place to visit

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Always a delight. Authentic. Great prices. Also recommend Mango Lassi.
I chose the chicken Korma today with Garlic Naan.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

My favorite restaurant in Puyallup! I crave dinner here. The ambiance is nice. The service and friendless of the staff is excellent and the food. The FOOD is divine! I'm a snobby eater and usually like only one or two dishes on the menu. At Karma there at least 6 entrees that make my mouth water. They also reach out to veterans and service professionals with a free buffet every month.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

First time visiting Karma. A casual spot with super friendly service. Lots of vegetarian options. Everything we ordered was delicious and we will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

My son is a vegetarian and requested Indian food, his treat. We have dined in at Karma several times and love their food. He had Malai Kosta, I had the chicken vindeloo, and the mrs had lamb korma. It was all good and were not disappointed. I do think I need to upgrade the heat level though. Medium was not spicy enough.

Been to Karma Indian Cuisine? Share your experiences!