USD 96
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

USD 195
USD 143
USD 154
USD 129
QualityInn
All reviewsunderground parkingblue gategreat hotelroom was cleancomplimentary breakfaststate fairwashington stateroad noisewafflesrooms are niceeasy accesspool and hot tubstaff was very friendlyfair groundswould stay againabove averageking suite
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This property is awesome. The customer service is above and beyond what I expected. The beds were so comfortable I almost couldn’t get up. The price was awesome too. We had adjoining rooms and everything was top notch.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Everything was as expected. Clean room and friendly service. Nice view if it were a clear day. My son and I were in the area to attend a memorial service. We felt safe and our stay was extremely comfortable. Beds were very comfy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is the best. I stayed here while visiting family in the hospital. All the staff here is wonderful, I wish more hotels were like them. The girls at the front desk were very helpful. Breakfast was good there was a variety of different items to choose from. The rooms are really nice. Nataliy and Tanni were great. They made me laugh after a stressful day. And Carol in the breakfast area was awesome. I will definitely be staying in this hotel any time I am in the area and recommending it to others as well. Thank you to everyone who made my stay great!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank swmnswthrt
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Excellent location and staff, good breakfast. The only think holding me back from a higher rating was the extremely uncomfortable bed and pillows. Outside of that, I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Yvonne G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Puyallup for your most recent stay. Thank you for your valued feedback in regards to your stay with us. I am sincerely sorry that you had an uncomfortable night of sleeping. If you wouldn't mind, please let me know what room you were in. I would like to have my maintenance team replace the mattress and it sounds like the pillows need to be switched out as well. Hope to see you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I stay at this hotel when traveling to the Puyallup area. It has a great central location. It is very clean and comfortable. Room is always quiet and there is never an issue with parking. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review on our hotel. Definitely music to my ears as you are a repeat guest, our goal is to proved exceptional service and exceed guest expectations. Thank you for always returning to the Hampton Inn & Suites.

Warmest Regards,