“Good Place to Grab a Quick Bite or Drink”

The Pickled Pepper Deli & Espresso
Ranked #6 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Puyallup
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Recently stopped in and got something to drink. Even though I was not buying, I was impressed with the food selection. I took a note to stop by again in the future. I think they need BIGGER ADVERTISING on the street. Seems like a secret they are there! Employees were very nice.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

These ladies make the very best Chai Latte - yes, even better than Starbucks! Plus, they even offer a 24 oz beverage!

Reviewed 8 June 2013

My husband ordered the french dip special ($1 off on Fridays) and I got the Turkey Basil panini. The french dip was big and the meat was great. My sandwich was really good. The basil was fresh and they didn't skimp on the turkey. Their homemade ranch is really good too. My only complaints are: 1) The canned sodas are overpriced. I wish they had a soda fountain instead. 2) I wish they had a better location, maybe somewhere in the historic downtown area.

Reviewed 5 December 2012

Good fresh soups and sandwiches. Not a place to set and eat, but to go is just fine. There soups are exceptional. I would return.