“Re-Visit”

Black Bear Diner
Ranked #49 of 275 Restaurants in Puyallup
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I really wanted to revisit here because our first time eating was "to-go" and then I was seeing a LOT of bad reviews. So, we decided to go for breakfast on a Saturday. Honestly, they did a great job. There were ton's of staff working, our waiter was very attentive and checked on us numerous times. Our food was hot, plentiful, and served in a very timely manner. There was no reason to complain about our visit. It seems that maybe they have worked out some of the kinks and responded well to previous complaints. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

The food here is always wonderful, the staff is friendly and the serviceis quick. They always remember us. It's like coming home for breakfast, or dinner

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Very good food. My kids love the decor and the pancakes. I have only ever been in for the breakfast, so I can't speak to other meals.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Ok, I haven't eaten in every breakfast restaurant in the area, but it would be a real reach to beat the breakfast here. Service was outstanding and portions are over the top.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Since I was a single diner, they suggested I sit at the bar. That was a mistake as the noise from the kitchen and employees checking in with each other was sooo loud. I got a headache. i ordered fish and chips, subbing baked potatoe. The cooks couln't figure that out so my plate was redone. The baked potatoe tasted like one. The fish was OK. The slaw was too thick cut to chew. The coffee and my waitress were great. Not going back unless it is for coffee. Very cheesy and over commercialized.

Been to Black Bear Diner? Share your experiences!