“Black Bear Diner”
Review of Black Bear Diner

Black Bear Diner
Ranked #46 of 277 Restaurants in Puyallup
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Description: Puyallup is known to many residents of Washington and those outside its borders as the home of the Washington State Fair, but that’s only the beginning of what makes this city so great. From the beautiful Arts Downtown Outdoor Gallery to the fresh fruits and vegetables found at the Farmers’ Market, there something for everyone. And now your family can add Black Bear Diner to its list of hotspot destinations!
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Very good food. My kids love the decor and the pancakes. I have only ever been in for the breakfast, so I can't speak to other meals.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Ok, I haven't eaten in every breakfast restaurant in the area, but it would be a real reach to beat the breakfast here. Service was outstanding and portions are over the top.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Since I was a single diner, they suggested I sit at the bar. That was a mistake as the noise from the kitchen and employees checking in with each other was sooo loud. I got a headache. i ordered fish and chips, subbing baked potatoe. The cooks couln't figure that out so my plate was redone. The baked potatoe tasted like one. The fish was OK. The slaw was too thick cut to chew. The coffee and my waitress were great. Not going back unless it is for coffee. Very cheesy and over commercialized.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I had heard nothing but good about Black Bear so when it opened here I had to try it. That and I know one of the chefs. I haven't had such a good waffle ever. Big and fluffy. And the chicken?! Amazing. I can not wait to go back!!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast on the way out of Mt. Rainier NP. Great food for a good price. Plenty of parking. Great staff. Was a bit slow on the delivery, but the food was hot. Very large portions.

Been to Black Bear Diner? Share your experiences!