“Best breakfast on the Palouse”

Old European Restaurant - Pullman
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Pullman
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: European, German, Hungarian, Danish
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had eaten here 7 years ago and upon our return we were not disappointed. The portions are huge and the menu very interesting. German and danish dishes make this a fun place to try something a little different for breakfast. Their French press coffee was the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I previously had a terrible experience and an apathetic response. However, the new general manager was advised of this and made everything right. She was very friendly, aghast at what happened (it was pretty bad), and went out of her way to bring me back.

As I've said before, how they fix problems is usually the mark of someone you can trust.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch on my way into town. Not a ton of options in Pullman. But this place seemed to stick out to me. The decor matches the name. Cool little place. Food was above average. Service was good. If you are in the mood for some traditional European food, this is the place!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The Old European Restaurant is a great place for breakfast.

Friendly atmosphere, great to enjoy before an active day.

Very close to WSU campus (walking distance).

Try the fresh squeezed orange juice (and I'm from Florida) !

Bob

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This place is phenomenal. Everything our party ordered was delicious. Service was very friendly and faster than I expected. Kids pancakes are free (come with fruit and whipped cream) and you are only charged if you add a meat or egg side. Food portions are huge. Coming here to eat is a must!

1  Thank lizcarl