All reviews island view room lawn chairs rv park puget sound hear the waves sunflower room buoy bell wonderful hosts back porch whidbey island like coming home fell asleep living room wonderful weekend front porch admiralty inlet special treat
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Staying with Jim and Gail was such a pleasure. The house was fabulously decorated for Christmas, the common areas were warm and cozy, the bed was extremely comfortable and the dog (Mackie) was adorable. Jim and Gail are gracious hosts and very informative about Port Townsend. This was our first trip here, we will be back.

Room Tip: The website photos are actually good!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017

My husband and I spent three nights here in October and loved every moment of it. The ocean views from our bedroom were spectacular, and it was incredible to have the beach directly in front of the house for a quick walk before breakfast. The breakfast was phenomenal and our hosts, Jim and Gail, were so thoughtful and helpful. We will definitely return here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank edoxseywhitfield
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Quintessential B & B. CLEAN!! Wonderful views, warm and inviting accommodations, tasty breakfast; but the best part...Jim and Gail...who operate the B & B. They make you feel so at home and welcome. I have already booked my return visit. Can't say enough nice things about them and their B & B.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Gail and Jim make you feel more like visiting family than guests. They give you just the right amount of attention and advice to enjoy town. Then the freedom to sit on the lawn chairs to soak up the view and sip wine. I was drawn there by the waterside location and the Coast Guard connection but I will return because of the hosts. I can't wait to go back and sip coffee on the porch while watching the ferry go by. A real treasure in every way.
I brought my parents visiting from the East Coast, perfect choice.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms have better view, worth the 1 flight of stairs if you can manage them.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This is the only B&B in P.T. that is right on the water; it's close to town, the rooms are perfectly appointed, the breakfasts's are luscious. BUT the best part is that the hosts, Gail and Jim made us feel so at home. We will always hope to stay here when we visit Port Townsend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends