“Good Food and Vibes!”

Owl Sprit Cafe
Ranked #12 of 104 Restaurants in Port Townsend
Price range: USD 22 - USD 40
Cuisines: American
Description: This small cafe has raised the basic to new heights for Port Townsend casual dining. The focus is on sandwiches, burritos, tacos, salads, soups, and smoothies. Owl Sprit does take "local" seriously, with their truly great burgers sourced from locally grown range-fed beef raised just 8 miles away! The shredded onion "haystack" is to die for!
Reviewed 22 December 2017

We stopped in for lunch for the first time in a little over two years of being here. Glad we did. Diverse menu along with vegi meals. Order at counter, get served, pay and leave tip in jar at counter. Laid back, nice people, will return.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Recommended by a local friend, the food and service did not disappoint two weary travellers..we both had the grilled veggie sandwich/soup combo which was delicious and a very full portion for the price

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I met a friend at this cozy little place on a chilly day recently. I ordered a burger that was highly recommended, and was not disappointed. The meat was locally-sourced, tasty and tender, served with a bit of blue cheese and bacon, and set on a chiabatta roll. It was a meal in itself, but felt so satisfying and nutritious. The server was very pleasant and the service itself excellent.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Cute little place, with the freshest food, the best in town. Good salads and sandwiches. Fabulous kebabs. Good desserts. I cannot find any food that I don't enjoy at this place.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We stopped for lunch on our way through Port Townsend. It is a very small cafe, maybe 6 tables. Cozy, not cramped. I’m glad I had a chance to look at the menu on our way because it took some time for me to decide what to order...everything sounded so good! I ended up with the pork belly banh mi. It was SOO good! My husband enjoyed his taco salad as well. The prices reflect the quality of ingredients and the care put into making the meal. The service was very friendly and attentive! We will definitely go back!