“THIS RESTAURANT IS CLOSED!!!”
Review of Sweet Laurette Cafe and Bistro - CLOSED

Sweet Laurette Cafe and Bistro
Price range: USD 5 - USD 45
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a full service restaurant and bakery/cafe. We serve Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch and Dinner in our Bistro dining room and on our outdoor Patio. We serve pastries and espresso in our lively Cafe. We are French inspired with an emphasis on the bounty of the Northwest. We are a Farm to Table restaurant, sourcing from our local Farmers Market, and directly from our Farmers, Fishermen & women, Foragers, Bakers, Ranchers and local Cheese Creamery. Come join us for a memorable meal!
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I'm so sad. They had the best breakfast around. I heard that the owner moved, so she sold it. Supposedly there will be another restaurant there, but I haven't heard anything specific yet. :(

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We have only had coffee and breakfast here, but you can't beat either in town. I love that they serve their lattes in a bowl. Their Dutch pancakes are to die for. I enjoyed their eggs and gam too. My husband loves their French toast. he especially loves that it comes with real make syrup and it is warm. That's a special touch he appreciates. He's known for carrying his own at times. Nice patio and a view tables with window views. Lovely place.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We locals are going to miss Sweet Laurette's, but are looking forward to its replacement by new owners. Hopefully they will take steps to mitigate the very loud dining room noise when it's nearly full. Hopefully too they will continue the quest providing excellent cuisine.

Laurette has done a wonderful job over the years, and we wish her well in her next endeavor. Short menu, all items excellent. Last chance!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Sweet Laurette's is located in the center of uptown Port Townsend, along with many other beautiful old buildings, businesses and experiences... around the corner from the Saturday Market, Pane D'Amore Bakery, and down the street from the beautiful Aldrich's Market. Although my friend and I had lunch, it is perhaps most famous for its breakfast. I love to sit in the window and watch the passersby. The food is always lovely. This time we both had fish tacos, which was a special. They have great pastries, and pay wonderful attention to the prep and presentation of their offerings.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I live in this area and go out to eat in Port Townsend at least once every 2 weeks at various places. This is without a doubt my favorite- fantastic home cooked organic dishes and excellent service. When it's busy, service is slower but think of it as more European style dining...take time to really enjoy the meal and the company you're with.