“Breakfast at Hudson Point...best of best!”
Review of Hudson Point Cafe

Hudson Point Cafe
Ranked #8 of 104 Restaurants in Port Townsend
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2012

There are about three BEST places for breakfast in Port Townsend, and I would rank this as the BEST of the BEST! We've had a lot of the breakfast (and lunch) selections. The salmon (2 choices of omelette) is great, but then so is the oyster omelette. I like the catfish, a la carte, paired with either the pancake or waffle. My mother's favorite is their cherry corncakes...she gets all the cherries first! Crab cakes are also a fine choice. Then there IS the view of the harbor with the boats floating by...this is on the tip of Point Hudson, so there's a 2 way view of harbor and Sound. Often busy, but only waited for a table once, and then for less than 10 minutes.///

Reviewed 18 May 2012

Fantastic Waitress. So wonderful to be served by such a professional. Enjoyed a great breakfast of seafood omelette, full of crab and shrimp, and a bacon waffle. You wont be disappointed with breakfast here.

1  Thank b4i4gt
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Out of the world breakfast at a reasonable price. Great selection and a staff that works with you.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

Since my husband and I are from Colorado, we didn't know a thing about the local eateries to try during our day trip to Port Townsend. But when contributors on TripAdvisor, Yelp and Urbanspoon all agree that something is great, you know you've got a winner. That's how we found Hudson Point Cafe. SUPERIOR!!!! My husband was raving about his bacon, eggs and potato breakfast for days. What they did to make this standard fare so delicious, we'll never know. All we know is how it tasted. My oatmeal was delightfully healthy and super yummy. I ate the entire generous bowl. And we split the cherry cornmeal hotcakes for "dessert" (at 9am!). Everything was perfect and though distance will prevent us from returning, I hope this review will encourage you to go....again and again!

Reviewed 9 April 2012

Perfect spot for breakfast! Insanely delicious food and a great selection. The Salmon Scram was wonderful.,Great sevice and what a view. If you love boats, this is the spot!