All reviews omelet best westerns great breakfast open hours great place to stay made to order eggs pancakes the tri cities sausage rooms are spacious would highly recommend this hotel close to the airport home away from home pool and hot tub continental breakfast great room fitness room
Reviewed 4 July 2018

We stayed in a King Room and thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Front-desk staff were friendly and helpful. The fitness center was not-only clean and well-equipped, but has commercial-grade equipment, which is VERY nice!

We enjoyed the pool - though a little small for exercise, it's nice on a warm day. Having 24hr access to both the pool AND hot-tub was great.

As-for breakfast? Mmm... I *do* love-me some biscuits and gravy, and they had wonderful biscuits and gravy. There was also bacon, sausage, eggs, bagels, cereals, a waffle station, pancakes, juices and more. It was an absolutely GREAT added-value to an already affordable hotel.

My wife found the mattress a little firm for her liking - but I found it great. Everyone's taste is different there, but I thought I'd mention it was firm/supportive rather than a pillow-soft cloud like some prefer.

Overall: great stay and we'd stay again!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Glen
Thank you for staying at our Hotel. I am grateful for your detailed review.
Jim Gibson

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Confortable beds, friendly staff, delicious breakfast however they need to update more channels in the tv. They allowed pets witch is important to me. High quality towels the pool and spa were great and clea. Overall I enjoyed staying here

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Janet
Thank you for staying with us.
Jim Gibson GM

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Everything about my stay was excellent except for rates. I thought the rates were a bit high. But, excellent service and everything else was the same. I would, and will, stay at a Best Western on my next business trip, including all future business trips.

Date of stay: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is the best of any place I've stayed over my years of traveling. Fitness center is very nice and all the equipment worked and functioned well. I highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear ddwonncott
I am grateful for your continued business and your comments.
Jim Gibson GM

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Had a quick one night stay before early morning flights. It was wonderful with the Service and true understanding of a quick in and out necessity. Food close but gas Station even closer but a little out of the way so fill gas at night and then return rental in morning.

Date of stay: March 2018