Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2018

We were after a relaxing break to unwind and get away from it all. We felt relaxed within 15 minutes. I only wish we'd booked 3 nights instead of 2 (note book 3 nights!).
Our tent was great, a lovely tranquil space to sit, read a book, watch the river and just while away the hours. The space was beautiful and I'd highly recommend glamping (I'm not a camper). The food was amazing and the fact that I didn't have to make a decision about what I was going to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner made it even more relaxing. I only had to decide on my beverage and even then, Col was brilliant at suggesting the perfect wine. We checked out the view from Mount Mogood (stunning) and did a little bit of kayaking - otherwise we took in the view from our deck.

Such a wonderful experience - loved, loved, loved it.

Thanks so much Col & Lucille. We'll be back!

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 16 January 2018

What an incredible retreat! Col, Lucille, Finn, Bonnie, Pepper & Coco were the perfect hosts.

We just came back from 3 nights and could have stayed forever. Not only are the location and settings stunning, but every little detail is so well though through. The craftsmanship of the "tents" and their adjacent bathrooms are second to none. This is a truly luxurious experience in the middle of nature's garden.

Col's cooking is consistently exquisite. Incredible fresh local produce and prepared to perfection.

If you are thinking about booking some time at The Escape, do not hesitate.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank eafletcher
Reviewed 11 January 2018

This was the second visit for Judy and myself, last time we stayed in the Studio, this time we "roughed it " in a tent. Quite often a return visit does not live up to the first stay. So wrong with the Escape. Once again this place was absolutely brilliant. Colin and Chris ( Billie, Coco and Pepper ) gave us a warm welcome. The tent was all luxury, with fabulous view of the river, so relaxing. Once again Cols meals where fine dining at its best, and Chris supplied warm and friendly service, at all times we felt welcome . The wine selection is also first class. Went kayaking , even caught a few fish, but mostly spent the 3 nights , including new years eve sitting on the balcony of our tent.
Will definitely be back, Love the place....

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

A wonderful place to escape for a couple of days to celebrate our Silver Anniversary. Definitely capped of our first 25 years of marriage. Highly recommend The Escape to anyone seeking quality time out

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

If you are thinking of booking your Escape here, please stop thinking and just go for it!! I wish I could rate our experience at The Escape higher than 5, it was absolutely spectacular. The view is phenomenal and the hosts; Colin and his wife are so helpful and accommodating. Colin cooks all the meals himself and they are better than any of the Masterchef dishes I’ve ever seen. So delicious! Oh and their super friendly dogs will guide you through the bush walks around the property and might join you in kayaking too! Best weekend away so far. Thank you for having us Colin, we will be back soon!

Date of stay: August 2017