See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

In a relatively quiet area, clean, basic accomodations. Beds are comfortable, rooms have a dorm fridge and a microwave. Propietors are very accomodating. Have stayed here twice in the last few years, quite satisfied both times.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bill T
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I was in Omak WA on 4 separate occasions within a 6 month period,I stayed at this Motel each time. I was pleased with my experience from the first stay, which prompted my 3 other subsequent bookings. Owner was super friendly, accommodation was basic but very clean. Good location, short walk to a small strip Mall with grocery store plus your choice of 5-6 fast food venues, close to downtown area. Walmart was a short distance away. Good value for money spent.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank INGRID G
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Returning from Alaska on the Harley's we were looking for a place to stay the evening of from Canada. Called the owner and he quoted us a good price and would not take a CC number, said he would wait up for us. We got in after 11 pm but he was there. Had a carport for us to park our bikes under. Had bike towels and a big room. Room had two separate sleeping areas with only one A/C unit for both. A little warm at first but finally cooled down over night. Owner was great, very helpful. Cool place. A throwback from the Route 66 days. Clean, quiet and close to everything. Would stay here again!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Randy D
Reviewed 27 February 2015

I stayed here for a month for a work contract after the forest fire. All the other hotels were much more expensive. I did get a corporate rate for this room, so I appreciated that. I could walk to work and to church from there. I had to change my own sheets once a week and ask for new towels, and they only cleaned the room when I asked, nothing against the owners or the cleaners , but I had to clean my own room. That was not the worst part. The worst part was the horribly noisy travelers that would rent rooms near mine and have all night parties with their doors open. After asking them politely to quiet down 3 times I finally had to call the police. I ended my work contract early because I just could not stand staying there any longer, or anywhere else in Omak.

Room Tip: The people running the hotel were nice enough,, I don't know, could they have a separate section for people actually working and needing to get up in the morning vs loud drinking parties with prostitutes who are up all night long? Could they actually clean the rooms daily and give you fresh towels toilet paper,even if you have a corporate rate, because honestly-- I am renting a room in house for my new contract for a lot cheaper than their nightly rate even at their corporate rate- I ended up paying about $1,500 a month for the room , and for that room , with that limited service, that was way too much. I can usually rent a nice cabin with kitchen, living, dining room and one or two bedrooms with a hot tub and yard for that price.. I don't know, maybe it was just Omak, I found it to be a dirty , noisy place and wont' come back.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2014

We were desperate for accommodation. Everything was booked out except this motel.The girl at the desk was pleasant enough and the price was cheap but the whole place needs a big dose of TLC. Like a previous customer, I found black hair on the grey and worn sheets so we went and bought some lysol and sprayed the whole bed. The toilet hadn't been flushed and there were stains on the chairs. If we hadn't been so tired we would have walked out.
They advertised hi speed wifi but that was a joke. Pretty much non existent , and I wasn't the only one wandering the car park hoping for a connection.. The outside needs a good clean too . Basically. It is a dump.
Oh, and we had to wear earplugs because the air conditioner sounded like a jet taking off when it kicked in !

Room Tip: Unless someone in management reads this and gives the place a good clean, don't even think about it.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple