“Great food”

Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #161 of 368 Restaurants in Olympia
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Staff was very friendly. I visited every night for a week and never had a bad experience. Food was always done just right.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I'd not eaten at a Panda Express in a while, but I seem to recall that previously I was impressed with the quality for a fast food outlet. That perception is now cleared. I was there for lunch and what was left of most items looked like it'd been staring at the heat lamp for a while. I ordered what I could and discovered it tasted like it'd been staring at the heat lamp for a while as well. I added as much salt as my heart could take and slugged it down. It was the kind of meal that sits with you long after it's been consumed despite no longer wanting the company. Add to this the feeling that I was disrupting staff when I made my order and you can see why I'm in no hurry to return. Mind you, this was ONE visit. Perhaps they are better at other times. Or perhaps they will be.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This place is always serving up the goods, fast , clean and fresh , I like to see my food being cooked, always new flavors being offered . Busy at times , but line moves quickly.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Great service, responsible price and yummy Chinese food hard to beat I like how everything is out in plain sight

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

If you've got a hankering for some great Chinese food Panda Express is your option. Food is pretty standard across every single restaurant you basically get the same thing everywhere you go just like any other chain. We are partial to the teriyaki chicken the orange chicken the mushroom chicken with chowmein, fried or white rice. My wife also likes the won tons on occasion.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!