“Excellent sushi dinner”

Ranked #69 of 369 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 12 August 2018

My wife and
I eat at sushi restaurants a lot, both when traveling and at home. We were very pleased with our experience here. We were in a family party of 10. Despite this, the service was very good.

My squid salad was the best I have ever had - and I order it a lot. My wife agreed. It had very large pieces of marinated squid in a delicious sauce. My chirashi bowl was also excellent. The quality and variety of fish was top notch and the rice very well cooked. My wife's nigiri salmon sushi and roll were also excellent. The mochi balls were also very good.

I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I have shied away from here because my lack of knowledge scared me away. Didn't try the sushi but man the garlic dish was supreme. Have returned 2ce in 2 weeks, so I am a believer!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Two of us had a great lunch. Bento box was huge. Tea was served in charming pot and matching cups. Server was attentive and friendly. Food arrived very quickly. And it’s very close to freeway entrance for hwy 101 and pretty close to mall.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

The amount of food that you get with the bento box is quite generous and delicious. Salad, miso soup, chicken, salmon, qyoza, shrimp tempura, California roll, I had enough leftovers for dinner another night. The servers seemed to work as a team to make sure that you had an excellent dining experience.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing array of different types of sushi. Went with a work group and sat in the traditional seating area (it was super busy). The wait staff was really busy, but I didn't get a napkin or chopsticks for a long time, (had to ask after I already had my appetizer). I had a dynamite roll (topped with smoked salmon.....it was great! The best I've had in a long time. Friends had bento boxes (huge) and one had a great looking roll with tuna on top, looked really fresh and good. The tea was weak and lukewarm. Everything else was good.

Been to Sushi House? Share your experiences!