“Dinner”

Fuji Teriyaki
Ranked #250 of 369 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Indifferent service at best. rolls mostly rice. Very slow service...asked for 3 rolls they came one after the other on a very slow night. No check as to if happy with meal or needed anything else. Waste of $and time highly recommend skipping this place

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

They were incredibly slow service. Gave me my check that I paid then said I didn't pay for my whole check for my husband and I even though our items were on the same ticket and we were CLEARLY paying together. Arguing with them that I paid even with a receipt proved an issue, ended up paying another $18 for a bento box they allegedly never rang up then got attitude for not tipping on my SECOND check. Will never go back for any reason.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Sweet Japanese place offering an extensive menu. Their specialty by far is their sushi (my favorite was vegetarian with vegetable tempura). A small dining space giving one an intimate home-like feel. Three negatives that are insignificant when compared to the dining delight - 1. getting into and out of the parking lot can be a hassle, 2. when entrance door opens on a cool windy night it gives all a chill, 3. would much prefer that they play relaxing Japanese music rather than the lively Western music.

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Nice little place, with decent service. The food and combinations are good, and nice menu. I typically have the teriyaki chicken with the futo maki rolls. I've had better teriyaki chicken, but the rolls I love. Atmosphere is okay, but nothing to special.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

We've been coming here for a long time and they never disappoint. Good teriyaki, excellent seaweed salad. Our go to is their Fuji Teriyaki Chicken Salad. Get your teriyaki fix along with some veg and a tasty dressing to top it all off.

Been to Fuji Teriyaki? Share your experiences!