“Meh...”
Review of Well 80

Well 80
Ranked #67 of 367 Restaurants in Olympia
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The Well80 Brewhouse has only been open a few weeks, so there is a little time for improvement.
1. Atmosphere: great, open area! Bar is large and you can see into the back where beer is brewed. Downtown Oly, however, is a very scary place a night - luckily, we went for lunch
It also looks like they are going to have a really nice outdoor seating area once the weather gets nice.
2. Service: a little slow, served appetizer without silverware, got our tickets mixed up and we were told it couldn’t be fixed without a manager so we paid the bill and reimbursed one another.
When I received my second glass of wine, the server took my first glass before I was finished. But.... our server was very, very nice and helpful.
3. Food: my Drive-in Burger was good but the bun fell apart and there was a lot of lettuce. I ordered a side of drive-in fries and I was surprised that they came with grilled onions and squeeze cheese. I was told they would come with a fry sauce similar to 1000 island dressing.... I didn’t care for them.

1  Thank Georgie N

Been to Well 80? Share your experiences!