USD 109
Ramada by Wyndham Olympia(Olympia)(Great Value!)
USD 146
Hilton Garden Inn Olympia(Olympia)(Great Value!)
USD 134
Quality Inn(Olympia)
USD 91
USD 121
Hampton.com
USD 125
USD 122
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

USD 187
Ground Inn(Olympia)
Agoda.com
All reviewsdouble treegreat locationfarmers marketwarm cookieswithin easy walking distanceclean roomsdowntown areagreat place to staythird floorfront desk staffbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelbed was comfortablebusiness tripeasy accesswaterfrontdani
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The hotel lobby was nice and clean, however I was disappointed in arriving to our room to find a few crumbs left on the desk. (FYI the cleaning crew was still on our floor cleaning rooms when we arrived) I did make a fuss about it because we were super tired from a long trip to get there. We started to check out the what time breakfast was in the morning and again disappointed that they didn't offer a free continental breakfast, nope you pay $10 a person for breakfast sandwiches, oatmeal, and fruits. No thanks, we went up the road a few blocks to have breakfast at a cafe...best choice we made the breakfast we had was fantastic! Our room overall was nice, the bathroom is a little small though, and we both didn't sleep well due to a dip in the middle of the mattress which neither of us had noticed until we woke the following morning. Nothing to get too excited about here.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank llou410
Meghan P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay, though I'm sorry to hear it wasn't to the caliber of cleanliness and service we aim for. Our goal is to provide you with a "home away from home" and I apologize that we fell short of this standard. We wish to improve upon your previous experience so please let us know the next time you are in town so we may do so.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The location for the Capitol of Washington state is beyond the rest of the hotels here. Staff makes you feel high class and welcome, the rooms are pureness and the location for eateries, farmers market, waterfront and outdoor activities and area makes for one of my weekend location getaways.

Room Tip: Become a Hilton Honors member and ask the staff for the best room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jay F

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are thrilled you found your experience at DoubleTree by Hilton Olympia to be an optimal one and we exceeded your expectations. We love our convenient, downtown location and it is wonderful to know you did too. Our staff will be ready to greet you the next time you visit the area!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Our reserved room was not ready upon our early arrival so the hotel upgraded us to the top floor corner room. Lovely view, extremely quiet, and comfortable bed. The location is perfect for walking to a variety of restaurants, the boardwalk along a marina and various discounts for area restaurants given to us at check-in.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank coyleteacher
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I had an extremely nice stay at this hotel, I don't leave my town often but when I do I hope to not be disappointed and this time around I wasn't. The atmosphere when you walk in is just beautiful and the greeting is so friendly and fresh warm cookies are just to die for. As soon as I walked in Dani was quick to greet me with a smile and offer me one of those cookies. During my entire weekend stay Dani was very helpful and made sure I had everything I needed to enjoy my stay. Everybody else I met working there were also so friendly including the housekeepers and the bartender! the pool was very nice and relaxing. I quite enjoyed my stay and hope to be back again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank skate298
Meghan P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience here at DoubleTree by Hilton Olympia! How wonderful that we brought you a comfortable and warming stay. Dani is glad to know her service further enhanced your time here and exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you and yours again the next time you are able to get away and visit the area!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This hotel is in a great location for accessing good restaurants, the outdoor market, the water front and downtown Olympia. Our room was spacious with a king bed and a semi-separate sitting area with a large L-shaped desk. There were two TVs, a large vanity/sink area, two large mirrors, a comfortable couch, two foot stools and a desk chair. Every staff person was courteous, friendly, and helpful. The warm cookies at check in are a nice treat. There is a breakfast available for a nominal charge and a bar/cafe in the lobby. Because hallway noise can be heard easily in your room, if you prefer a quieter room ask for one at the end of the hallways and away from the elevator. The staff here go out of their way to be helpful.

Room Tip: Partial view of water from some rooms.Hallway noise can be bothersome, but quiet otherwise with no sounds heard from adjoining rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 411Elle
Meghan P, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Olympia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for your 4 star review! It is wonderful to know you enjoyed your stay here at DoubleTree by Hilton Olympia and found our guest rooms to your liking. It is our pleasure to bring you a comfortable experience with excellent guest service with each visit. Please let us know the next time you are in the area and we'll be waiting to greet you with a smile and DoubleTree cookie!