All reviews room was clean waffles awesome stay continental breakfast outdoor pool nice place to stay an older hotel stayed one night other hotels coffee maker okanagan omak pillows cereal desk
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The rooms are immaculate, the beds and pillow are good. Friendly and helpful staff. We found it a great location easy access to hwy, yet convenient to anywhere we wanted to go in the area. The hot breakfast was plentiful, fresh and tasty. This is a budget friendly hotel. If you seek ultimate quiet, the highest end amenities, clean comfortable place to sleep with a excellent customer service by staff, this would be a good option. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED..

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brain M
Okanogan I, General Manager at Quality Inn Okanogan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Brian thank you a million for your wonderful review. I'm more then pleased we could suite your accommodation needs while you traveled through the Okanogan area. Thank you for utilizing all we have to offer, especially the hot continental breakfast. Your recommendation means the world to all of us and I hope we have the pleasure of seeing you back again soon. Have a great one.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

problems with TV . Hotel owner very accommodating, There were problems with cable provider and my husband really wanted to watch the game, The owner checked it out and cable was having problems so he very graciously let us change hotels.I felt badly for leaving but my husband was very happy. Bed was comfortable.Dogs were unhappy to go.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
OKINN, Manager at Quality Inn Okanogan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

We are sorry to disappoint you and your husband on the TV issues. We have worked on it and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The room is quite a large room, with a fridge, microwave and a means to make some coffee. It's spacious, a little noisy and a soft bed. A good desk on work on.
Breakfast is effective, some eggs, sausages, tea, coffee and juice are all there.
The staff is very friendly and have an open attitude to solve issues. They keep smiling even after i forgot my key card for may times.
When staying for a longer time, there is a washer and dryer over there for your clothes.
Free Wifi can be used, it suits the purpose. Good place for just a night of maybe some weeks like i did.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Okanogan I, General Manager at Quality Inn Okanogan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Hello Paul, Thank you a million for your wonderful comment based off of your recent stay. We value our guests and love to hear feedback! I'm pleased to hear we were able to provide you with exceptional service on top of a great selection of amenities to partake during your stay. Utilizing what we have to offer is the best way to really experience a phenomenal stay. Thank you for the wonderful recommendation. We value your business and hope we can have to opportunity to see you again.
Have a great rest of your week.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Booked this hotel based on other trip advisor recommendations. Everything about this place is wonderful- clean, well appointed rooms, very friendly and welcoming staff, ample free parking. It was outside the downtown but easy access to freeway and downtown when needed. Free shuttle service for casino. The complimentary hot breakfast had a lot of choices and the staff was attentive, very responsive to needs. This is my go to place. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Okanogan I, Manager at Quality Inn Okanogan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for your wonderful recommendation. I'm glad our staff could shine bright with customer service and really push your experience over the top. We value your time and business and really strive to make your stay the best and I'm more then pleased we could do so. Hope to see you back again soon. Have a great one.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We asked for a quiet room and got a room facing the parking lot. At 1:30 a.m., we were awoken to the sounds of very loud music. I thought maybe a neighbor was up partying. Nope. We were the room almost immediately next to the adjoining Mexican restaurant and they were whooping it up. VERY loud.

Anytime someone opened or closed a door in the hallway, it was as if it was in our own room. We would stay again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comment about your stay. We value your business with us and strive to gather feedback from your stay with us. By providing us with such inquiry, you are helping lay the ground work for the foundation for a superior guest experience for both yourself and future guests to come.
I'm terribly sorry we could not meet your accommodation needs while you were here in the area. Hope we can make up for it next time around. Thank you again for your time!
Have a fabulous rest of your week.