“Nothing Special”

Price range: USD 8 - USD 39
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: You'll find Mike's Seafood Restaurant on Point Brown ave (the main street entering Ocean Shores) left hand side next to the Fusions Art Gallery.
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The only reason I'm giving this a four is because of our server Scott. Great guy and great conversationalist. I order the crab and shrimp on linguini and my wife had the crab louie. I counted four seed shrimp and maybe a dusting of crab meat. The crab louie was marginal to say the least

1  Thank trimic

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We arrived on a busy afternoon and Mike's was defiitely under-staffed for the crowd. The atmosphere could be best described as noisy. We chose crab louie salad and a deep fried oyster plate. The crab was delicious but the salad greens had seen better days. The oysters were great. Part of our order never appeared (oyster shooter) but we weren't charged. The waiter was doing his best to service every table but there were too many customers for one waiter to handle well. Find a slower day and you might love it!

1  Thank mjt002
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The food was good but not as amazing as I was expecting and a bit pricier than I expected. The ambiance was cafeteria like and loud. But our waiter was friendly, helpful and prompt! He was the best part!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My favorite spot for Razor Clams! I wish they had something else razor clam related besides the dinner - I'd go more often!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The eatery is in the back of the seafood market and when we arrived there were a few patrons but the place got busier as the late afternoon gave way to dinner time - ordered shrimp and crab on pasta and a close second to gumbo and jambalaya with sausage and chicken - both dishes were gigantic and extremely good with the pasta dish having a ton of dungeness and bay shrimp and the cajun dish being very spicy and good - the dinner salad was nothing to do handsprings about because the major direction of Mike's is seafood - allman brothers band and Marshall tucker band live recordings accompanied our repast - service was attentive but not obnoxious