“GREAT VIEW GOOD SERVICE”
Review of Emily's

Emily's
Ranked #12 of 51 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Named after Emily Sherwood, a well-respected elder of the Quinault Indian Nation, our restaurant carries the same characteristics; elegant, charming, and polished. Emily’s doesn’t disappoint when it comes to atmosphere and breathtaking views with panoramic vistas of the ocean from any table. Emily’s exceptional menu of fresh, Northwest specialties derive their emphasis from seasonal seafood and beef selections.Voted ’Best Fine Dining’ restaurant in Grays Harbor County, Emily’s takes pride in its attentive and personalized service providing the perfect backdrop to many memorable evenings. Think of Emily’s too when hosting your next anniversary celebration, prom night or just that romantic dinner for two.
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Had a nice petit prime rib dinner last weekend. The meat was just as ordered and my only complaint was the veggies were cold and a little too al dente. Service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

once again we had an early dinner
how can you beat $6.95 for a nice filer
The add on lobster tail at 9.95 is also a nice deal
The specials are 4:00 until 5:30 sunday to thursday in the dining room of the quinault casino facing the ocean.
Excellant service and well presented tasty food.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I went to Emily's for lunch. Their halibut in the fish and chips, and the fish taco's was excellent, Only a wedge of lemon would have improved the fish and chips meal. The breading on the fish was light and didn't overwhelm the fish itself. The tortilla chips with the tacos were just okay--a few of them were on the verge of being soggy in the middle and lacked the crunch. The pico de gallo tasted like jarred salsa. A fresh pico would have made the tacos simply amazing.
It wasn't an inexpensive lunch, but with a few minor changes, it would still provide good value,
Service was good, and we definitely enjoyed the ocean view in the distance.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

If you're looking for the best overall dining experience at the Ocean, Emily's is the place to go. It doesn't matter if you're looking for something simple (e.g., a burger, fish and chips) or you want to go out on the town, you will find it at Emily's. My wife and I make two trips at a minimum to the ocean each year. Emily's is the first place we go to when we think about eating out. The food is excellent. The service is superb (especially if you get Jason - he's the best, no offense to any of the other wait staff). And, the surroundings are appropriate and comfortable. You can't go wrong. We haven't had a bad meal, period.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We were excited to eat at Emily's. We heard great things. We had the worst service I think, I have ever had. Our server took 20 min to even say hello. Then it just got worse from there. She disappeared then served other tables around us that were seated after us. We finally received our drinks. At this point we ordered appetizers and our dinners at the same time. It took another 25 min to get our appetizers. Our server never came around to refill drinks or ask if we wanted more cocktails. I noticed a table across the way getting our dinners. I ordered fish and chips and my husband order steak. The other table kept the fish and sent away the steak. When our server finally returned to our table I asked about our food getting delivered to the wrong table she said it was her fault. Not even an apology. We finally got our food 15 min later. Our server still didn't refill our waters. After we finished our food which was fantastic we sat for another 20 min. I finally asked another server for our desert and water refills. Our server came back after another 20 min. We asked for our check and a box for our cheesecake. It took another 15 min. Needless to say this was the worst service ever. I spoke to the hostess after she apologized but that was it. Very very disappointed.