“Wonderful crab omelett”

Shilo Restaurant Ocean Shores
Reserve with OpenTable
Shilo Restaurant Ocean Shores is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Price range: USD 7 - USD 32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: There is nothing better than the combination of great food, excellent service and convenience! The Shilo Restaurant Ocean Shores is a full service restaurant and full service bar are located across from the Hotel Lobby. We serve a variety of Northwest favorites along with a wide-range selection of classic American dishes your whole family will enjoy. Walk-ins are always welcome, but feel free to make a reservation.
Reviewed 24 March 2016

We have been to Shilo restaruant many times. My husband and I have been lucky to have had Stephanie as our server. We even had her dauther once and the service is great. Even though months have past by Stephanie remembered what we had ordered. The food and service have been excellent and we plan to go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,160)

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

Very dated, food was very average. Our server was very nice however. I ordered something that was supposed to be bleu cheese based, but the chef used gorgonzola, which is a much different flavor and is much more aggressive, not to mention which usually triggers an allergic reaction in me. I rarely order it for that very reason. When I questioned it, the "chef" was consulted, and I learned that he didn't even know that the two cheeses were different.

We will not visit the Shilo again, we were very unimpressed.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Thank you Carol and Therese for the great service today. You are the reason why we come to eat at the Shilo! Great food and even better service!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

if I could give it zero...
so I walked in w my parents to celebrate my graduation.. the bartender was so rude told us we might want to check with the restaurant they might have seating. ..there were 4 tables open in the bar. .she obviously didn't want to clean them. .we decided to stay only because of the lack of OS choices. ..then ordered dinner. ..woah it was so horrible and so expensive my fish and chips. ..16 bucks for two pieces. .they were soggy and greasy..all breading no fish. then a few little shoestring fries on the side. ..my bf ordered the kobe burger because he saw one that came out looking decent...i swear it was smaller than a Mc d's single patty. .and they were all thinking about how late mc d was going to be open because it was 7pm and we were going to def be hungry after that. I think those were 17 bucks so horrible never had a more terrible experience anywhere. she might as well have thrown our napkins at us...don't go!!! hundred bucks yay. ..please get this place out of ocean shores

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Being vegans, we were served wonderful hash browns with delicious sautéed vegetables for our breakfast by waitress Merali, & Terese. The cook, Belinda, did a great job, using minimal oils; the helpings were ample, & the coffee, Seattle's Best, was very good.