“Our waiter was useless ”
Review of Galway Bay

Galway Bay
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: All things Irish - Pub, Restaurant and Gift Shop! We have brought a bit of Ireland to you here on the coast of Washington. Come enjoy a pint or two in our tasting room next to the fire, or hang out in the game room and shoot some darts or pool. Come get your Irish On!
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We loved the dishes we ordered ordered. My only disappointment was our waiter. I asked him if the clam chowder was good and he said “yes”. I couldn’t eat it because it had tons of potatoes and it was gritty.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Great service, though it was January and there weren't many people in the place. GREAT MANHATTAN -- which one doesn't expect in an Irish Pub, and the food delicious and plentiful.I went for the Corned Beef on Soda Bread, and a cup of Chowder, my buddy went for the Fish & Chips, subbing onion rings for chips.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Themed restaurant with good food and drink! It actually felt like a bit of Ireland right here in Ocean Shores. Downside? Cheesy gift shop to walk through on your way out.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

If you like Irish this is your place. Bangers and Mash was awesome and the cocktails are perfect. Great service too. This is our "go-to" spot when in Ocean Shores!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Stopped in on a Saturday afternoon. No waiting, great service, Irish beer; what can I say? I had the potato soup and my wife had the mushroom burger. Add a small soda bread loaf and you've just experienced a great lunch at a reasonable price.