All reviews emily's restaurant non smoking area ocean view q club crab coffee bar double sinks gas fireplace keurig coffee maker mid week get away washington coast sitting area fourth floor pool and hot tub razor clams slots
Reviewed 9 May 2017

For 2 years now the Quinault Beach Resort & Casino have generously donated to the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center for our annual auction fundraiser. I was lucky enough to win it last year and took a couple of girlfriends. This year, one of the girls bid on it and we repeated our fun trip. We love coming here as everyone is so friendly and fun. Leslie & Matthew in the dining room are amazing servers who made the experience great. Even hanging out in town and meeting staff who are not on the clock are still a great representation of the resort. George was hilarious and told us about the shuttle when we were out late. The shuttle was there in less than 5 minutes and Stan(I think that was his name...as it was late and some libations may have made my memory fuzzy) was adorable. Thank you all for an outstanding job and hope to see you next year!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
QuinaultBeach, marketing at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you for your comments! So glad you and the girls have a fun weekend - we look forward to the tradition next year. We will be sure to share your wonderful comments with our team members.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We loved the hotel room very comfortable and set up nicely. We also thought they were right on with the northwest colors and decor. The night we checked in the woman checking us in was not friendly at all which was fine but I was taken aback when I explained "This is our first visit could you give me an idea where things are located" with that she slapped down a pamphlet and she was done. I was able to get her to tell me which way to our rooms. I do believe it was just that woman because in the morning when we checked out the front desk people were so very friendly and seemed to really care. The casino would be great for people who just like slots. They are small but pack a lot in. They are expanding which should be great.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
QuinaultBeach, Marketing at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you for sharing; we always appreciate feedback from our guests! Sounds like the perfect visit, and we look forward to showing off the results of our expansion over the coming months. Come back soon and see the improvements!

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Enjoyed the seafood buffet although it I rather spend. Desserts are pretty generic and tasteless. Also standing in line to get to eat near the gambling can make one sick because of the smoke in the casino.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience. I'm glad that you enjoyed the buffet - we are looking forward to a full time buffet sometime next year, and we can't wait. All of your favorites every day!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I cant say enough about our stay .Friends of ours met on Sunday and stayed at Casino until Thursday we had an awesome time. Breakfast in bar for 2.99 where can you get that? Tuesday is Ladies night we had Prime rib dinner for $8.99 was awesome . then Sunday to Thursday you can have sunset dinners from 4pm to 5:30 pm for $6.95 in Emily's which we all did most night's. I can't say enough about the food and Service.
When we arrived the Valet guys met us they brought all our luggage to our rooms for us which was great our friend has a scooter and they put him together for him and helped him to get all set and they work for tips and are so nice and friendly and they act like doesn't matter if a dollar or ten they are appreciative and very friendly .Also the hotel furnishes a shuttle which will take you anywhere in Ocean Shores for nothing
All in all I can't wait to go back we had an awesome time I know some of these specials are only offered Sun _ Thurs for adults but so worth it and now has a non -smoking area and in process of a big new non smoking area . When we got ready to leave we called valet they came to our room and collected all luggage and baggage checked drawers to make sure we hadn't left something . We cant say enough about this property we will be back.. Judy & Al Cota Elma,Wa

Room Tip: staff very friendly , rooms very quiet,Great view,food excellent,Valet awesome
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Mona D, Guest Service Supervisor at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Mona D

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a bite to eat, first time. Decor seems very tired & worn besides the smoky smell. Made us wait 1/2. he even though there were plenty of empty tables when we were sat. Hubby's prime rib was good. My prawn cocktail was pretty dried out. Server was very friendly. We enjoyed watching (Lance), the busboy/water filler/bread basket bringer. He worked so hard with great attention to details.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We will be sure to let Lance know that his service was wonderful! I will ensure that your concerns are addressed with the correct departments. Thank you for choosing us and we hope you return when our expansion is complete. There are lots and lots of awesome changes coming!

Mona D