“Good pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Was looking for a good pizza place. This had pretty good food. Price was a little bit high but that's to be expected for a tourist town such as Ocean Shores.

No complaints about the staff or the food.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

after a few dinners of seafood we wanted pizza - got a salad and a pizza to go - good toppings plenty of meat and the crust was fluffy and appetizing - all in all good pizza from a non pizza snob

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Dugan's Pizza is a small pizza place that offers sit down or take out. We had a family pepperoni pizza and a salad. The pizza was ok. We all agreed the crust was good. Just be warned for a long wait if Ocean Shores is busy. We arrived at 5:30pm and it took us an hour to get a pizza. We were made aware of this several times by the staff so we knew that before we sat down which I appreciate.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I hadn't had a shrimp pizza since I was a kid visiting Ocean Shores. They had a great pizza and would recommend

Reviewed 5 September 2017

10:07 pm, I was hungry, desk staff recommended Dugan's- a few doors down the road,I call and it was ready by the time I got there. Yummy, hot, and fresh beef and fresh mushroom pizza sub sandwich!