“Next door pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 September 2017

after a few dinners of seafood we wanted pizza - got a salad and a pizza to go - good toppings plenty of meat and the crust was fluffy and appetizing - all in all good pizza from a non pizza snob

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Dugan's Pizza is a small pizza place that offers sit down or take out. We had a family pepperoni pizza and a salad. The pizza was ok. We all agreed the crust was good. Just be warned for a long wait if Ocean Shores is busy. We arrived at 5:30pm and it took us an hour to get a pizza. We were made aware of this several times by the staff so we knew that before we sat down which I appreciate.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I hadn't had a shrimp pizza since I was a kid visiting Ocean Shores. They had a great pizza and would recommend

Reviewed 5 September 2017

10:07 pm, I was hungry, desk staff recommended Dugan's- a few doors down the road,I call and it was ready by the time I got there. Yummy, hot, and fresh beef and fresh mushroom pizza sub sandwich!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

On a one day, overnight motorcycle ride to the Washington coast from the Seattle area. Stayed at the Best Western in Ocean Shores. After riding all day we did not feel like getting back on the bike to look for a good restaurant for dinner so decided to get a pizza and salad ordered in. The delivery service was awesome! The pizza tasted like it just came out of the oven and the salad was delicious! One of the best take out, or eat in, pizzas we have ever had! Thank you Dugan's!!