“Best Chinese/Vietnamese anywhere”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Steve and Stephanie are purveyors of, frankly, the best Chinese/Vietnamese food ever to grace my palate. I say that without reservation having dined in Saigon, Hong Kong, and Singapore. We are regulars. My wife is sold on the Mongolian Beef, I prefer just about anything, but the authentic Vietnamese Spring rolls served with peanut sauce are to die for. Any of the Wonton based soups are flat out fantastic, but the Pho is tops on the list. Absolutely authentic presentation. I prefer the brisket. Also, try the Hot and Sour Soup. It's the best I've ever had. Although it's not on the menu, Steve and Stephanie will serve you the absolutely best Egg Fu Yung you've ever eaten.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Cannot leave Ocean Shores without eating here at least once. I have Won Ton soup, my favorite. Great Pho items available
Reasonably priced, clean. Food fresh. Staff very accommodating. Love love

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Food was not fresh and snappy-more limp and overlooked. A little oily and not much flavor. Server was rushed and had more to do then just our table. Our friends ,said they were disappointed.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We have been here at least three other times. The food is always delicious, but the Pho is a little bland. The wait has always been long, but we know and enjoy it anyway. Their vegetables are always spot on. Don't go if you expect fast food and fast service. Expect waiting and good eating at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Had take out to go and was very happy with the food. Better than where we live. Would definitely go back.