“Found the pearl in Oyhut Bay”

Oyhut Bay Bistro and Sidewalk Cafe
Ranked #19 of 48 Restaurants in Ocean Shores
Price range: USD 9 - USD 35
Description: Oyhut Bay Bistro is a casual, refreshing and unique dining experience. Currently open for lunch and dinner featuring creative sandwiches, pizza, salads, and French onion soup. The loft martini bar features many specialty cocktails as well as great scotch and whiskey.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Recommended by friends, the drive out leaves you wondering you missed the place. The restaurant is worth the drive. The food is elegant without being over priced. The steak bites with the warmed bread is worth it alone. Thursday night's 2 for $20 dinner special is perfect. The chef takes pride in his preparation and presentation. Caitlan, our server, was very friendly and attentive. We will be back. They also have a kids menu. Upstairs is a martini bar.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Was not impressed. I asked the chef where he got his beef from, and he gave me a snippy answer. I ordered a blackened chicken pasta dish. Was not impressed with the sauce, and the chicken was DRY. My friend ordered a ravioli dish and her sauce was very thin and watery. There were very few people in there, so it’s not like he was rushed. I will not be back, and if other locals get treated like we did, he may not be in business long!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Located in Oyhut Bay Village On Ocean Shores, this new Bistro and Lounge serves numerous delicious dinner and lunch menus, including great appetizers. Full service bar/lounge is upstairs second floor with some outside deck seating for the summers. The bar tenders and wait staff are outstanding and really vested in satisfied customers, of which the majority of customers are regulars since fewer people know this treasure exists. Food and drinks are very competitive. Quality is even better. Live music every Saturday night 6-9 PM. Downstairs restaurant is great for families.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Oyhut Bay has found their own unique approach to providing diners with really excellent food in an atmosphere of understated elegance. We have eaten here many times for lunch and dinner, have brought friends as well as business lunches. We have ordered many different items and have enjoyed everything that we had. .

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Took me awhile to decide what on what I would order. Everything looked so good.
I finally decided on the top sirloin covered in the horseradish infused blue cheese. I wasn't disappointed.
My wife chose the blackened Ahi Tuna. I stole a bite and it too was excellent.
The six year old had a very cheesy grilled cheese sandwich and chips.

Next time I'm going to have to try their steamer clams.

1  Thank Keith C